Lotus Notes NSF file export to Outlook PST

salina

The eSoftTools NSF to PST converter helps in lotus notes NSF file export to Outlook PST. The advanced features as well as the reviews about the export lotus notes to Outlook application made me download the application on my computer. I just installed it on my PC and got to know that there are proper guidelines given regarding the working of the lotus notes export tool. After launching the application, I had to scan my file and after that, I could see the file contents in a properly arranged structure. I had tried the demo edition to check whether the features described are authentic or not. I was also allowed to export 25 items per folder. Also, all versions of MS Outlook and Lotus Notes are valid here. And, even there will be no loss of data. It will be the same as it was before the export of the nsf file. The eSoftTools NSF to PST converter provides export of NSF files to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, ICS, CSV, Gmail, Yahoo, Zimbra, and Office 365. This is an upgraded and advanced feature.

Get Know More Info:- Transfer emails from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2016

esoft-lotusnotestooutlook.jpg

If you are interested in NSF to PST conversion, then just go for the SYSessential NSF to PST converter. The tool is embedded with such advanced features that the customer will never be disappointed.

This advanced version of the NSF to PST converter application supports all versions of Lotus Notes like the 6.0, 7.0, 8.5, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, etc., and other lower editions.

Using this tool, the Lotus Notes NSF files can be easily converted to MBOX, EMLX, Yahoo, Gmail, EML, Zimbra, format.

Also, the customer can be assured that there will be no alterations found in the file after the migration of the NSF file. The contents will be the same as it was before, not a single trace of loss will be found.

Also, the batch conversion facility is a newly upgraded facility.

To enjoy all these skills of the software, download the SYSessential NSF to PST converter tool for no restriction conversion.

sysessential  NSF to PST Converter (6).png

Back