jackbryan

eSoftTools has presented the safe and advance NSF to PST Converter Software to recover and convert harm Lotus Notes Database file into various stages like HTML, PST, CSV, EML, MSG, HTML, MBOX and vCard. To the client a brilliantly export NSF Mailbox items, email properties, notes, calendar, attachments and contacts, and many more. This application doesn't require any extra technical knowledge for converting NSF file.

Read More – NSF to PST Converter software

esoft-lotusnotestooutlook.jpg

To Convert Lotus Notes NSF data into PST Outlook, using the Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software you can convert bulk and selected data from Lotus Note to Outlook format. This tool provides an easy and genuine process for moving the entire user-defined mailboxes of Lotus Notes to Outlook(emails, calendars, journals, attachments, contact, and others). It helps to export Lotus Notes NSF data into EML and MSG formats. Download its demo version and convert the first 50 data items per folder

nsf.jpg

More details, visit:- Convert NSF to PST

I had been facing a lot of problems with Lotus Note duplicate email files then I switched into eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter. Now I can convert required emails into many file formats like- PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, vCard, HTML, Zimbra, Yahoo, Office365, Gmail, etc without any difficulties. I have used this application and really it excellently worked for me. At the time when I was analyzing company tools, I also saw NSF to PST Converters about which you're talking. So you can check that software is looking to convert NSF files in PST format.

Read More - Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook Free

esofttools-nsftopst.png

Back