Making the conversion done from Outlook to EML for Thunderbird

facoc57

I want to know that is it possible to transfer the emails data of Outlook which is saved in PST format into EML file to be imported into Thunderbird email client. If, yes can you explain the migration technique or whole process so that I can do it for my emails safely. And share some direct migration method that can be possibly done.

Instantly, move PST to EML file with the help of PST to EML Converter utility. It software can export all mailbox attributes such as emails, attachments and more items. The application has the capability to work with all MS Outlook up to 2019 and it gives a free trial pack that can help to export few emails of exchange PST.

You can easily convert Outlook to EML, with the help of Outlook PST to EML Converter Tool. It can export single or bulk Outlook PST to EML pst at once. The Outlook to EML Converter auto-load configured Outlook PST file from its exact location for conversion. Users can also check its live preview before starting the conversion process. This software support all Windows OS versions. If you are really in need then you can try it once and check out the free demo version.

Use PST to EML migration app and convert PST files to EML file format to open in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and older versions. The program offers direct and secure migration of PST emails into EML files with associated attachments. There is no modification to PST database internal structure after the migration. Also, email properties and email formatting is well preserved throughout PST to Outlook EML migration process. Only a few steps are there with this utility in the migration process of PST file to EML format. Refer:- https://www.gaintools.com/blog/move-pst-file-to-windows-live-mail-format-on-windows/

Back