Migration for the betterment is a common trend; that’s why NSF to Office 365 migration comes to see. Users are nowadays more lean toward Office 365, hence the need for migration method rising. To migrate NSF to Office 365, we have a manual method as well as a third-party tool.
The Manual Method:
By IMAP Connector:
1. At first, have a backup of NSF files.
2. Create new mailboxes for every user having an account in IBM lotus Notes.
3. Now, enable the IMAP TCP/IP port for each user account. To do so follow the given below steps:
- Open Domino Administrator in Lotus Notes Application.
- Move to the Configuration tab.
- Now, open the Server Document to execute the IMAP service.
- Click on the following: Ports>internet Ports>Mail tab
- Now in IMAP column, change the TCP/IP port value status to Enabled
- Save the changes by clicking “Save” button.
This is how you can migrate NSF to Office 365 by using the IMAP connector in manual method. Now we will look toward the third party solution because the manual method has some drawbacks too like:
- It doesn’t transfer the calendar entries.
- It migrates only online data.
- Batch conversion is not allowed.
- The lengthy and time-consuming process with uncertainty.
Third-Party Solution: Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Software
- The Shoviv software ensures the migration.
- It allows migrating multiple NSF files at a time.
- To escape out from the undesired data, it provides a filter option.
- The Shoviv software provides the folder mapping option.
- It supports all the version of IBM Lotus Notes.
- It offers simple and accurate migration of NSF to Office 365.
By going through the article we can conclude that third party solution (Shoviv Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Software) is the professional and best for NSF to Office 365 Migration.
More details, visit:- Migrate Lotus Note mailboxes into Office 365