Mozilla Thunderbird to PST Converter

kellyjohn

eSoftTools Mozilla Thunderbird to PST Converter is a well-known software that secures the conversion process. Also, users can export Thunderbird files to Outlook PST format, as well as migrate Thunderbird to Office 365, EML, EMLX, NSF, MSG, Yahoo, and Gmail. It's a fantastic tool for email conversion for all users, whether they're beginners or experts. All users can get a trial version of this software, which allows them to convert Thunderbird MBOX to PST or other file formats.

For more info:- Mozilla Thunderbird to PST Converter

thunderbird-to-pst-converter.png

I'd like to suggest the SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter Tool. in this case. This Software provides a high-level component that allows you to easily convert an MBOX to a PST file. It highlights a number of features, such as –it checks all Outlook PST files at once. Supports a variety of PST files from any email client. Thunderbird and Postbox MBOX data files are compatible. Smart MBOX to PST file conversion with no changes to the data. MBOX to EML, EMLX, RTF, MHTML, and HTML design converter Gives you the option of naming your show in order to save emails.

Read More:- Convert MBOX to PST

mboxconverter.png

In case you want to export Thunderbird to Outlook PST then you can go through an informative writeup that I have recently explored. This article helped me to convert Thunderbird to Outlook PST by using the manual approach.

It explained the detailed stepwise procedure to perform this task manually. However, in case you do not want to risk your Thunderbird data in the manual procedure then this article will introduce you to an authentic Thunderbird Backup Tool. You can also try its free demo version that will allow you to backup or migrate the first 50 emails per folder to analyze its performance.

With the help of Thunderbird to Outlook Converter, you can migrate Thunderbird files to Outlook without MS Outlook installation. This application is known for its better results. It is 100% safe and it is extremely simple to use for everybody. Utilizing it the users export their entire data of Thunderbird files such as email, attachments, and inbox into a new or available Outlook files without difficulty.

Back