alex786

I am searching for such a tool which can help me to get a backup of my Office 365 mailboxes into PST automatically in a regular interval. From the web, I also found a tool named Shoviv Office 365 Backup and restore tool which seems suitable for me. But before choosing any tool, I want to compare multiple tools so that I can select a perfect one solution. Your suggestion would be appreciable.

Last edited:
To back up the mailbox data of Office 365 account the user should try the Office 365 Backup tool through which you can easily migrate the data from Office account to local computer hard drive in various file formats like PST, MOBX, EML, etc. This software has a user-friendly interface through which non-technical users can also operate this software without any problem. Get more information about this tool from here:- https://www.softaken.com/office-365-backup-pro

You can try the SysInfo Tools Office 365 backup Tool.

The tool offers the following features:
  • Saves and Download Office 365 Mailbox to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML along with exporting Office365 Emails and Folders to Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Zimbra, and IMAP.
  • Restore Office365 Mailbox into the user’s profile.
  • This tool can backup Emails, Contacts, Schedule Meetings, and Calendars of Office365.
  • Has Naming Convention option to Rename Resultant PST files.
  • You can exclude Empty Folders from the resultant files.
  • Embedded with Date Range feature to filter unnecessary emails on the basis of dates.
  • Creates a Single PST, EML, MBOX, or EMLX File while downloading Office365 emails into PC.
  • Option to Define the Path of the Saving Location.
  • Creates CSV File with all the details of the backup process.
  • No Need of Outlook Application to be installed on the PC.
  • Easy-to-Handle GUI for the finest experience.
  • Supports all the version of Windows including Windows XP and 7.
  • Backup 25 emails of Office365 for free in the demo version.

Last edited:
For exercising the backup of Office 365 mailbox on the Mac local drive and save the data into any file format like PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, etc. The Mac user can make use of Office 365 Backup for Mac which is a great tool to use for downloading the emails data from Office 365 mailbox to local computer drive on any version of Mac PC. This application is very easy to use and anyone can operate it without any problem.

To know more about this tool you can try it from here:- https://www.mailvita.com/office365-backup-for-mac/

Back