OLM to PST Converter Freeware Software

I was looking for Mac OLM to PST Converter Freeware tool. I had tried to Convert from Mac Outlook 2011 to MS Outlook 2013 using KDETools OLM to PST Converter software. this tool worked great and it helped me a lot in Mac OLM mails to Outlook PST format.

• OLM to PST Converter with multi-conversion program
  • Tool also allow to import Mac to Office 365 migration option.
  • Easy to use this tool, the interface is clean and intuitive.
  • Export Mac 2011 OLM files to Outlook PST, Live Exchange Server and Office 365 account.

You can visit here to more features: https://www.kdetools.com/olm/

Thankful

There is another option available for the migration of the data from OLM to PST format on the Macintosh system which have very advanced features and have user friendly interface. To export he data you make use of OLM to PST converter for Mac OS which have the high accurate rate of transferring the data quickly and safely without no error. This tool is one of the most suitable programs for this conversion. You can try this utility from here:- https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Mostly users want to convert OLM to PST files in such a case. Because OLM is not cooperative with Windows Outlook, and changing it to PST clearly gives a way through that. But I recommend to the user taking a much better method. Try OLM to PST Converter. It can
convert Mac files data in calendar, notes, task, email, into Outlook PST, EML, MBOX, and MSG. It gives a free demo tool with the help of this software you can 10 files convert as a trial. Get more information:- OLM to PST Converter

Use this latest tool for Mac PC, is Mac OLM to PST Converter to recover & convert your OLM all files into Outlook PST format. The software works successfully to recover lost mailbox data and conversion. SysVita provides OLM Converter tools for both platforms as Mac & Windows PC. The tool gives a free preview before conversion with the demo version. It converts the Mac OLM file in various file types as you want for example EML, PST, MSG, MBOX, and simply Migrate Cloud Server as Office365, G-Mail, Live Exchange Server, etc. freeware version allows for both users to freely save the first 30 items in each folder in each format.

Get More info: OLM to PST Converter for Mac and OLM to PST Converter for Win PC

saving-format.png

6.png

Hi, being a user I would like to suggest for a professional and automated Mac OLM Converter solution to easily convert OLM file into PST. More than that, an advanced Softaken OLM to PST Converter Tool allows the users to efficiently export OLM files directly into various file formats and email clients. It really helped me a lot for migrating my OLM files in less time by maintaining proper folder hierarchy throughout the process.

GainTools OLM to PST Converter Tool is programmed to securely migrate Mac Outlook OLM file to Windows Outlook PST file format with all data items including email messages, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc. Without any problems, the software export all data of OLM mailboxes into Outlook PST file format. This will consent you to migrate the first 10 items from each folder of Mac OLM. You are free to install and run this application on all versions of Windows versions. The app works efficiently with all versions of MS Outlook including Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.​

You may batch-convert Mac OLM files with all of the emails, contacts, calendars, and other objects to Outlook PST files with the vMail OLM to PST Converter. This application features a preview feature that enables you to rapidly browse, read, and manage all databases prior to the transfer procedure, which improves migration. It is possible to convert OLM files to PST files without using additional software. A simple GUI is provided by the Convert OLM to PST program, making it easy and trouble-free for anyone to utilize the application. This application supports all Windows OS versions. To find out more about this software's features and capabilities, use the free trial version.
UA6IM5y.jpg

Know more info-
https://www.vsoftware.org/blog/methods-to-convert-outlook-olm-to-pst.html

An OLM Converter is a software tool that helps to convert OLM files, which are the default email file format used by Microsoft Outlook for Mac, into other file formats such as PST (Personal Storage Table), EML MBOX. The conversion process allows users to access the data stored in their OLM files on other email clients such as Microsoft Outlook for Windows or Apple Mail.

Back