If your OST file gets damaged so I suggest you Best SysOZ OST to PST Converter which is mainly designed for this purpose. With the help of this Free OST to PST tool, user can export selected file which they want to convert into a new accessible file formats PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, vCal, EMLX, vCard, Live Exchange Server and Office 365. Using this application you can import emails, inbox, sent the item, draft, delete-items, attachment, calendar, notes, task (To, Cc, Bcc, Date, From, Object and Time) at a one time. Lots of vendors are available in the market for recovering data from OST file but I suggest you SysOZ OST to PST Converter software that is the great application which provides satisfying result after recovery process. The process is very easy and understandable. You can convert your files into formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, vCal, vCard, Office365 and Live exchange server file formats. This tool allows saving OST data into above file formats.

Read More: SysOZ OST to PST Converter

ost-work-5.png

Best OST to PST Recovery provided by eSoftTools it can effortlessly restore OST file in Outlook without any hassle this software is migrating OST into multi types formats including PST, MBOX, Yahoo, Gmail, Zimbra, and many more other files with all emails properties along with appointments, attachments, journals, contacts, chats, msgs, schedule, notes, and more. Also, it accesses any variants of MS Outlook.

Visit Here:-
Export OST file to PST

ost2pst.png

ATS OST Converter will help you to recovers all the components of OST file such as emails, contacts calendar entries, attachments etc. The tool is able to convert the OST file to working PST file in any instance of corruption. This converter will help in recovering the OST files with no loss to your data also with full ease. You can convert the OST data into various different types of format like EML, EMLX, MSG, PST, vCal, vCard, MBOX etc. You should avail the demo version.

Read More: ATS OST to PST Converter Toolkit

b79d8d52129728fd34ae1945cfe699ee.jpg

Here is the most appropriate solution for you. You can use the OST to PST Converter to convert your OST files to PST files. This software is simple to use and can easily convert OST files to PST files. Users can use the tool in three to four simple steps to install their files in the desired location..
After being recommended by a friend, my buddy is likewise using OST to PST Converter for her official purposes. And, in addition to faultless file migration results, I hope you receive an accurate file formatting result.

Back