Superb OST to PST Converter Software

shonlee

If you are looking for a unique and amazing OST to PST Converter Software, so I will surely say that eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software is the one that will definately meet your needs. This software is 100 % safe and perfect to recover corrupted and damaged Offline OST files. Following are the features that is provided by our software :-

* Converts OST files along with inbox objects, outbox devices, calendar, contacts, journals, task, draft and magazine appointments and so forth.
* Multiple conversion formats for OST file such as- Convert OST to PST, Office365, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX, HTML and VCF files.
* Export the selective folders of OST file to desired file format.
* Split the Outlook PST files into small size from 1 GB to 5 GB while the conversion.
* Provides 24x7 expert technical help for the clients.
* Exports OST file without data loss
* It works with MS Outlook all 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019

Read more details information- OST to PST Converter

osttopst.png

There are many solutions on the internet for converting OST file. But, here I would like to suggest another reliable solution for it is named as SysInspire OST to PST Converter Software. It allows users to convert OST file into different file formats like PST, HTML, ICS, CSV, MBOX, vCard, MSG, EML, EMLX, and Office 365 The software is capable to restore all OST mailbox items like journal items, messages, e-mails, to-do lists, notes, tasks, and so on. The best option of this software, that can split PST files into small PST files.

Read More - https://www.sysinspire.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

best-ost-to-pst-converter.png

Without losing existing mailbox data of your offline OST file you can exchange your corrupted OST file data into Outlook PST file with help of the Freeware Vartika OST to PST Converter Software. Which provide a facility to recover 30 emails per folder just in a few mouse click. It supports OS – Windows 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win ME and Win 10 (32-bits & 64-bit). Vartika OST to PST converter is 100% safe and reliable software to recovers your damaged OST data into a workable PST file and also in multiple file formats such as NSF, MSG, MBOX, EMLx, PDF, HTML, vCal, vCard, EML file & cloud applications Office365, Live Exchange Server. You can convert any large size OST file data into several small PST files. This conversion tool provides the money-back guarantee assurance just in 30 days of toolkit purchase.

Read more:Vartika OST to PST Converter - Convert OST file into PST

osttopst-converter-view.png

Back