Thunderbird to PST Converter

kellyjohn

I recommend using the eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter Tool as a solution. This programme will assist you in converting Thunderbird files to PST format without losing any data. This is a trustworthy tool. There is a free demo version available, which you may download to learn about the functionality and how to use it. Convert Thunderbird files of any size to PST format with ease.

Get more info- Thunderbird to PST Converter

Thunderbird-to-Outlook-converter.png

For a simpler MBOX to Outlook Converter, I recommend using MBOX to Outlook Converter Application. It can quickly convert a large number of MBOX files by adding an entire MBOX folder containing a large number of MBOX files. With the MBOX converter, you can easily export MBOX to PST. The utility supports MBOX format in a variety of email tools, including Thunderbird, Eudora, Apple Mail, Seamonkey, Spicebird, and many more.

MBOX to PST.png

Hello, I prefer the Softaken MBOX to Outlook Converter tool if you need to convert MBOX to PST quickly. MBOX files may be simply exported to PST, MBOX, MSG, and more formats. In its free sample versions, it supports few email clients that handle MBOX files. You may download the trial version of the programme for free, which allows you to convert the first few emails.

Back