Top 11 Christmas Songs 2018 on iTunes - Remove DRM

onyiersan

iTunes lists top 11 Christmas Songs 2018, you can remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3, so you can downloade the 11 most popular Christmas songs from iTunes store for enjoying on any devices offline.

Top 1. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
Release Date: October 29, 1994

Top 2. Mary, Did You Know? – Pentatonix
Release Date: October 21, 2014

Top 3. Last Christmas (Single Version) – Wham!
Release Date: December 1, 1984

Top 4. Jingle Bell Rock – Bobby Helms
Release Date: November 1, 1957

Top 5. Underneath the Tree – Kelly Clarkson
Release Date: October 25, 2013

Top 6. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
Release Date: January 1, 1958

Top 7. Christmas / Sarajevo 12/24 (Instrumental) – Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Release Date: October 15, 1996

Top 8. Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town – Bruce Springsteen
Release Date: January 1, 1985

Top 9. Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
Release Date: December 13, 2013

Top 10. Christmas Canon – Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Release Date: September 15, 1998

Top 11. Christmas In My Heart – Sarah Connor
Release Date: November 18, 2005

As we all know, the Apple Music's tracks has DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which is how the company makes sure that their subscribers won't just sign up the streaming service and then leave away with a bunch of songs downloaded for offline listening.

What you need is an an excellent Apple Music DRM removal solution that can remove DRM from Apple Music songs.

This Apple Music Converter, a professional Apple Music DRM removal. It is designed to remove DRM from Apple Music while converting streaming music M4P to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc. As the fastest DRM removal software, this smart Apple Music Converter works at 30X faster speed without touching original audio files. All ID3 tags can be 100% preserved in converted DRM-free audio tracks. After that, you can keep Apple Music songs forever, or transfer them to MP3 players.

Apple Music-protected by DRM, in the format M4P, we can only enjoy Apple Music in iOS, so if we want play Apple Music in other player, we need remove DRM protection, that is to convert M4P to M4A, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV etc. We also want the original quality of Apple Music even through the iTunes DRM Removal. We also need the simple operation, we are not the expert in Apple Music Converter, more easier more better.

Until now, people still love listening to Christmas songs, and what a classic they are. After downloading songs, I prefer to save iTunes music to OneDrive or iCloud for backup, then the next year will be easy to find what to stream, and will not get them downloaded again. But to store them on other platforms, you may need to use the iTunes Audio Converter.

These songs are indeed classics, and the most famous of them should be Mary Kalia's Christmas song. I have used TuneSolo Apple Music Converter to download it to my MP3. Now I can play it anytime and anywhere without worrying about DRM restrictions.

Back