Which is the appropriate way to migrate NSF to PST file?

shonlee

The way which is recommended to all Lotus Notes administrators to migrate data from NSF to PST file type is by using an automated tool like eSoftTools NSF file Converter Software. This tool is efficient enough to export data into more than 8 file types. This includes formats like EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, vCard, and others. All components of the mailbox can be restored which may consist of stuff like email, notes, contacts, calendars, and others. A free demo is also offered which can be tried to test out the performance.

Get more info: Migrate NSF to PST file

nsf-to-pst-converter-tool.jpg

I agree that Lotus Notes NSF files should be converted to Outlook PST using a professional software solution. The reason is that one of my colleagues tried to complete this task manually but lost his file data in the process. So I chose a reliable way to store my precious files. , I did this task using NSF to PST Converter. I had no trouble converting NSF files using this program. I was amazed by the well-designed user interface, which allowed me to complete the entire process without any technical assistance also, it has a lot of state-of-the-art technology that provides good data integrity and compression our file protects data during processing. Use the free version to see how this utility works.

The appropriate way to migrate NSF to PST file
  • First, you need to install the MailsClick NSF to PST
  • Then you can browse the NSF file to Migrate it.
  • Take a preview of all the selective NSF file data
  • Then select the PST format for migrating NSF files.
  • Add the location to save the PST file on your system
  • Then press the Migrate Now button
You can follow these steps to get an appropriate way to migrate the NSF file to PST. Here you will get a simple graphic user interface so that users can easily perform with basic technical understanding. This MailsClick NSF to PST Converter supports all versions of Lotus Notes and MS Outlook to migrate NSF to PST file. You can install this software on Windows OS with a free trial version.

Back