piteralexie

If you ask this same question on the web, then the pro community may encourage you to try the direct option to export the option of Lotus Notes to import information to different file formats. But this can be helpful for people who are already aware of some technicalities of the IBM Notes. Also, this involves irrecoverable damage. Hence it is not recommended for people who are not aware of the back-end technology of Notes.
So the simplest way can be choosing a third-party tool from a reliable brand. One such tool is eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Tool. This software provides an option to the user to select mailbox items on their choice. This can include contacts, calendars, e-mails, and others. As for conversion, many formats are available for importing Lotus Notes contacts. This involves CSV, PST, MSG, and VCF. Each item is saved with all the attached properties. Like each contact is imported with the first name, last name, work address, work email, gender, image, etc. Just open the tool and select your preferences and proceed with convert button. A free demo edition is also offered to all users with support to all versions of Lotus Notes and Outlook.

Explore more information in this blog: How to import Lotus Notes contacts into Outlook

new-nsftopstexport-saving.gif

NSF to PST Converter is the tool for the entire Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration process. It is a useful utility that allows users to export NSF contacts, calendars, emails, task lists, journals, and other mailbox data items to an Outlook importable PST file without losing a single mailbox data item. It migrates Lotus Notes mailbox data not only in PST format, but also in EML, EMLX, and MBOX formats.

Recently, I have tried this amazing tool called NSF to PST Converter to move my Lotus Notes NSF Contacts files into Outlook Contact PST format. This app helped me to perform this task efficiently. It has an amazing interactive user interface that allowable me to implement the whole task without the requirement of any technical assistance. This application is embedded with particular advanced features that confirm to maintain the data integrity along with the original structure of your data files. You can try its free trial version to analyze the performance of this amazing utility.

Download NSF to PST Converter Software on your system and comfortably convert Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file format. In a few clicks, the NSF file is smartly migrated into the Outlook PST file. The program allows direct and safe Migration of Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST files. To use this utility, you must have Lotus Notes installed on your system.

Back