windows crashed and impossible to restore the partition after wrong choice

otherness

Hello,

I made a mistake when choosing the disk to erase, I chose the C: and the program did not give me any warning, immediately a blue screen was displayed and then my computer can no longer boot as if the hard drive had disappeared. I can't restore the partition with the windows ISO and I try several WINPE utilities but I don't have enough experience to get there. I find it a pity that there is no security or a warning when choosing the Dique C: by mistake.

Ho my god i recovered my computer with CMD:
    • bootrec /fixmbr
    • bootrec /fixboot
    • bootrec /rebuildbcd
      Then, you can remove the installation DVD from the disk tray and restart your computer to check if the boot MBR is fixed.

▸If the above commands do not work, do as below to restore the boot sector code in Windows 7:

1. Check out the drive letter of your Windows 7 installation CD/DVD by running commands: “diskpart-> list disk->select disk 0 -> list volume”.

2. Find out the “CD-ROM” word in the “Type” column.Then check your CD/DVD installation drive letter. If the drive letter is d:\, type the command: “exit d: cd boot dir”.

Cm Rom Win7

3. Then type command: “bootsect /nt60 SYS /mbr” and hit on “Enter”.

4. Remove the CD/DVD from the disk tray, type“Exit” and press “Enter” to restart your PC.

Tutorial 2. Fix MBR via Command Prompt Windows 8/8.1/10​

Likewise, you have to boot computer from Windows 8/8.1/10 original installation CD, or created bootable media.

1. Boot from Windows installation DVD or CD. At the Welcome screen, click “Repair your computer”.

2. Choose “Troubleshoot”> “Advanced options” and then “Command Prompt”.

Access Cmd Win10

3. When the Command Prompt loads, execute the following commands in order:
    • bootrec /FixMbr
    • bootrec /FixBoot
    • bootrec /ScanOs
    • bootrec /RebuildBcd
      4. Remove the DVD and restart your computer to check if it can boot up successfully.

▸If the above commands do not work, do as below to restore the boot sector code in Windows 10/8:

1. Type “diskpart-> list disk->select disk 0 -> list volume” to check for the EFI partition that was formatted to be FAT32 file system.

2. Check out the volume number of EFI partition. Supposing it is “2”, you need to type the command: “select volume 2”.

3. Type “assign letter= g” or other unused drive letters.

4. When Diskpart successfully assigned the drive letter, you need to type “exit” to close the Diskpart window.

5. Then run the below commands in the Command Prompt window:
    • cd /d g:\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\: replace “g” with the letter you assigned to the EFI partition.
    • bootrec /fixboot: repair the volume.
    • ren BCD BCD.backup: back up the old BCD and recreate a new one.
    • bcdboot c:\Windows /l en-us /s g: /f ALL: recreate the BCD.
      At last, remove the DVD and reboot your PC.

If your Windows OS is not installed in C drive, please replace c:\ with your drive letter in above commands.

Back