Yahoo Backup utility

In this time backup is very important especially for a business user who has an important database of their clients and its personal details also whom the user does not want to lose at any cost. I would like to suggest you can also try Yahoo Backup Software to backup Yahoo Mails. It Supports to all Outlook Versions i.e. Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. With the help of Yahoo Backup utility , users can export Yahoo to EML, MSG, PST, EMLX, and MBOX format.The tool is advanced and fits your needs. Even after having multiple features it is lightweight and reliable. It is an all-in-one app. Support Email Clients- MS Outlook, Entourage, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, WLM and many others.

• Single and multiple user support
  • Create backup to one file format at a time
  • Advanced data filtration to find the desired conversion goal

Read more :- Yahoo Backup utility

In case you are searching for a utility that can help to backup Yahoo mail to Gmail then you can opt for the Yahoo Backup Software. In this regard, I have recently used the best Yahoo Backup Tool that helped me to transfer yahoo mail to Gmail account. This advanced software is designed and developed with the latest algorithms that allow users to export Yahoo Mails to PST, PDF, MBOX, CSV, etc. You can also migrate the Yahoo mails into various popular email clients such as Office 365, Gmail, Thunderbird, iCloud, etc. In case you are willing to analyze its performance then you can try its free demo version. This will allow you to examine its advanced functionalities.

Many users want to back up their Yahoo emails on a local device. It is necessary because sometimes Yahoo emails disappeared from inbox. For backing up Yahoo emails, the Sysinfo Yahoo Backup Tool is the best solution. It can easily save your Yahoo mail email on a PC, hard drive, or any local storage. Even, It also allows you to back up Yahoo items into PST, MBOX, CSV, EML, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML formats. During the backup process, It maintains the folders and subfolders Hierarchy.

Kernel IMAP Backup is a user-friendly tool that lets you back up your Yahoo emails in different formats like PST, EML, MSG, MHT, HTML, DOC, and PDF. This tool is versatile and works with various IMAP servers, including Zoho, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, G Suite, Amazon WorkMail, AOL, Zimbra, and more. Handling multiple formats and working smoothly with different IMAP servers, Kernel IMAP Backup not only keeps your important email data safe but also offers a secure and convenient solution for future references or recovery needs.

Back