Automatically use Eraser on delete?

VLM

Is there a way to set up Eraser, or to set up Windows, so that it takes over on every file/folder delete?

Thanks!
VLM

Thanks, I guess it's tentatively up for later this year, give or take.

I have to say, though, that I disagree with demoting this from major to minor. The way things are now, one must right-click on a given file/folder(s), then find Eraser on that often-rather-large menu, and go from there. That's a lot of mousing around, particularly for those with mousing-related irritations. It seems to me preferable, at least from a health perspective, simply to hit the "Delete" key and know that Eraser was "on it", always.

Does this make to others?

Yeah, I know, but it is quite dangerous to hook a system menu item...

You see, this is why the second amendment is so very important. With that in place, if the OS gives you any problems, you can just shoot it!

Hahahahahaha!

And ... I understand your point, of course. Thanks for the dialog!

Sorry, which second amendment?

Joel said:
Sorry, which second amendment?
The Second Amendment to the US Constitution, giving citizens the right to bear arms. Not an example which either the UK or Singapore have chosen to follow ...

David

Ah, i'd expected people to capitalise the terms i.e. Second Amendment, otherwise it just sounds like any other amendment... rofl. And yes, neither the UK nor Singapore has followed suit.

Joel said:
Ah, i'd expected people to capitalise the terms i.e. Second Amendment, otherwise it just sounds like any other amendment...
And you wrote 'i'd' ...?!

Back