Best Facility of Exchange EDB to PST Converter

SysOZ EDB to PST Converter is designed to fulfil all your requirement for the EDB data conversion. According to your need, you can divide your large PST file into several small PST file. It supports all the version of OS Windows such as 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit). EDB to PST Converter Tool is simply export into PST, EML, HTML, MSG and files formats play a big role to contain the resultant file after the conversion. This is the best facility of this Exchange EDB to PST tool due to this user can store their data into a different-different file format. If the user wants to extract their data into Office365 so they can do it because it supports Office365 & Live Exchange server.

Read More: SysOZ EDB to PST Converter

edb-to-pst-product.png

Wholeclear EDB to PST File Converter is capable to recover EDB file data from severally damaged exchange database files. It restores EDB file data from entire server within few minutes. It is multi featured software which can rebuild the complete database with all included data. EDB to PST recovery tool provides the comprehensive EDB to PST conversion facility. EDB Recovery Software scans Exchange files and then quickly extract mailboxes for recovery. It allows users to repair corrupt public and private folders stored in EDB file. See more information at: https://www.wholeclear.com/exchange/edb/pst

Using a professional software solution to convert EDB files to PST is the best option. In this case, I used the powerful Softaken Exchange EDB to PST Converter application, which helped me in completing this task while retaining data integrity. Additionally, this software has some advanced features that allowed me to choose a specific file folder for this conversion task inside a given date window.

This Software has an interactive user interface that may be used by both technical and non-technical people. It also has some advanced features that keep the folder hierarchy intact and optimize the process.

Users can now securely export EDB files to Outlook 2010 and other versions with ease, using GainTools EDB Converter Application to PST. This is the smoothest explanation for users to promptly transfer Exchange EDB emails into Outlook PST and many other file kinds. With simple clicks, it will export all user's EDB emails to Outlook PST, EML, VCF, MSG, and Office 365 files. Without any alteration in the email header, formatting, from, dates, attachments, etc. it performs the EDB to PST Converter Online. With the help of free trial version, users can convert EDB with 10 emails in Outlook PST free of cost.

Back