Can I erase EVERYTHING with eraser?

fixinmc

New Member
I am a computer user with little technical ability, and don't really understand computer terms. I'm looking to permanently erase all data, images, old emails, etc.. etc.. from my computer so there will be nothing left, and will only need to reinstall my operating system. I've visited some (legal) adult sites and would like all images removed from all nooks and corners of the computer. Is this possible? And is eraser easy to use?
 

Overwriter

Active Member
Hi fixinmc :)

fixinmc said:
I'm looking to permanently erase all data, images, old emails, etc.. etc.. from my computer so there will be nothing left, and will only need to reinstall my operating system.
If you intend to reinstall your OS then DBAN is probably more appropriate for you. This will totally wipe everything from your hard disk

Download DBAN here.

fixinmc said:
I've visited some (legal) adult sites and would like all images removed from all nooks and corners of the computer.
A refreshingly honest post ! :wink:

fixinmc said:
Is this possible? And is eraser easy to use?
Yes it is possible and Eraser is easy to use but DBAN is probably more what you want.

Good luck. :)
 

Thindows

New Member
fixinmc wrote: I've visited some (legal) adult sites and would like all images removed from all nooks and corners of the computer.
Overwriter wrote: A refreshingly honest post ! :wink:
It may be too late, but I hope you burned those to a CD before deleting, in case you ever "need" them again. :wink:
 

Overwriter

Active Member
Thindows said:
It may be too late, but I hope you burned those to a CD before deleting, in case you ever "need" them again.
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! :?
 
Top