Eraser eats up all available RAM on Win7 x64

Chuckles: We're all volunteers here. We contribute what time we have. I welcome any sort of help I can get, if you're offering :D

He's now not been active for three years despite having over 2,000 posts to his name.

So definitely a plant or he dropped dead (God forbid).

Come on Joel, 'fess up.......there's no shame in it, all forums have plants who big up the product?

The product is stable, it does what is required. What do you feel it is missing?

Chuckles: We're all volunteers here. We contribute what time we have. I welcome any sort of help I can get, if you're offering :D

Happy to if you can confirm that DavidHB was a fanboy plant?

I really don't see the need for such shenanigans but what would I know?

Joel, your call?

Joel?

The silence would indicate he was a plant.

Shame on you, your product is top notch, no need for forum plants.

Please don't try such Mickey Mouse stunts again; you'll always get found out and all it does is damage the product.

And Eraser is an excellent product; stop tarnishing it with such shenanigans.

Hey Joel,

Just wondered if you had an update on DavidHB and whether he was one of your creations or a site-fanboy or even someone paid by you to come here and spout pro-Erasure bull$h1t.

Your product is good, you don't need his sort infecting us.

Well?

the old version of eraser eats all available ram on win 7, kindly update your windows to latest version which is windows 10 and also upgrade your eraser software.

Hey Joel,

Just checking in; any update on DavidHB and whether he was one of your creations or a site-fanboy or even someone paid by you to come here and spout pro-Erasure bull$h1t.

Posted 2,000+ positive Eraser fanboy posts in 32 months and then disappeared off of the face of the planet when I called him out.

Come on man, the suspense is killing me; was he a plant?

Hey Joel,

Just checking in, August 2020; any update on DavidHB and whether he was one of your creations or a site-fanboy or even someone paid by you to come here and spout pro-Erasure bull$h1t.

Posted 2,000+ positive Eraser fanboy posts in 32 months and then disappeared off of the face of the planet when I called him out.

Come on man, the suspense is killing me; was he a plant?

David and Joel moved on to other things. People put in time as volunteers and then move on in life.

David and Joel moved on to other things. People put in time as volunteers and then move on in life.
Not interested in Joel, more in the mysterious DavidHB...........come on man, if he was a site plant just say and we can all seek closure.

I heard a rumour he got sent down for being a nonce? Any truth in that?

Checking in again, still no closure on DavidHB? Come on guys, you can't just place plants on here and then go all slopey-shoulders when you get found out?

Checking in again, still no closure on DavidHB? Come on guys, you can't just place plants on here and then go all slopey-shoulders when you get found out?

Back