Free Tool to Export Apple Mac Mail to Outlook PST for Windows

MicMatz

I am looking ideal free tool to export my emails from apple mac mail to Outlook from Windows. I already try manual process form exporting or importing emails from Apple Mac Mail into Outlook but i have found issue during exporting emails from Apple Mac. Please suggest me solution.......

Rohan Wiese

I would like to suggest you best software that supports more than 20 emails clients including AppleMail, Entourage, Eudora, Postbox, Netscape, PocoMail, Thunderbird, Spicebird, Opera, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, SeaMonkey, Sylpheed, Mulberry, GyazMail, Gnu, Sparrow, The Bat!, WebMail etc and export emails from them into MS Outlook as well as Windows Live Mail successfully. You can download MBOX Converter software that fulfill your requirement easily.

Know How to Export Emails from Apple Mac to Outlook

Get More Info Visit: http://arysontechnologies.com/blog/export-apple-mac-mail-to-ms-outlook/

Thanks & Regards

Rohan Wiese

Last edited:

swewalker

If you want to export emails from Apple mail to Outlook for Windows system, then you can use GainTools MBOX to PST converter software. This tool will help to convert all emails from Apple mail to Outlook without any data loss. https://www.gaintools.com/mbox/pst/

Use MBOX to PST Converter software, which is used to convert MBOX file into the Outlook PST file format. It gives additional flexibility to export converted files as a new file or restore as in existing profile. It converts emails from SeaMonkey, Claws Mail, Sylpheed, Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Evolution, Mulberry and other email clients.

simonsmith

Thunderbird to Outlook PST Converter is the perfect solution to convert MBOX files to PST format. With this software, you can convert multiple MBOX files to PST format at once. It allows to save the resultant PST to the desired location. This software also provides different file naming option. With this feature, users can name the file as per their desire.

Visit at ; http://www.osttopstapp.com/mbox-to-pst.html

Puran

Hi,
As you are looking to export emails from Apple Mail and import it into Outlook for Windows OS and you have also tried the manual procedure which doesn't work for you. In such situations, it is suggested to go for the third-party application such as MailPro+ email conversion software. It is not a free solution but will perform the entire conversion process in an accurate way.

Refer this video for the easy migration Process:

Convert MBOX emails to PST format using MBOX to PST Converter Tool for Mac that effortlessly exports all MBOX files to PST without Outlook. It Supports all MBOX supportive platform. The tool is compatible with all the editions of Mac OS. It comes up with many unique features such as drag and drop options, chooses destination location to save converted files, conversion in bulk, no files size limitations and many more.

camilia

You can use any third Party tool like KDETools MBOX to PST Converter. This software can easily convert Apple Mail to Outlook PST without any data loss. This software also maintains email properties (to, bcc, cc, subject, & attachment), etc. This software support 20+ email client.
This software supports all latest versions of MS Outlook and Windows.