How can I convert MSG to Thunderbird EML?

I frequently received mail from my friend in MSG format and I do not use MS Outlook. I have Thunderbird installed in my system. So, to read MSG files on Thunderbird, which method should I use? Kindly provide a solution.

You can try MSG to EML Converter on Mac software this tool easily to migrate single file MSG to Windows Live Mail EML file format. The MSG to EML Converter on Mac tool can easily maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From and attachments. This software supports all Mac OS and MS Outlook versions.

Converting MSG to Thunderbird EML is simple. I suggest the finest MSG to EML Converter Tool to convert MSG files to EML format. Using this application, you can mass convert Outlook MSG files to EML files. Attachments from Outlook MSG files are converted into EML format. A complimentary trial version is also available so you can try it. It swiftly converts large volumes of data from Outlook PST files to EML files without the need for Microsoft Outlook. This application works with all versions of the Windows operating system.

Back