How to backup Hotmail?

If you want to take backup of Hotmail emails, I recommend trying trustable software. In this regard, I suggest users try the Hotmail Backup tool. It is the best utility to backup Hotmail and export to various file formats like EML, PST, MBOX, PDF, HTML, It also helps export Hotmail emails to Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, IMAP, and Thunderbird. Moreover, the utility supports all primary versions of Windows OS.

To backup Hotmail emails, you must try a safe and secure way as there are chances of data loss in manual procedures the professional method allows users to backup Hotmail emails to PDF, PST, HTML, MBOX, EMLX, DOC, DOCM, PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, MSG, MHTML, CSV, etc. You get the option to backup on a selective date with date range filter option. Free Hotmail backup tool download 50 Hotmail emails with free demo version.

You can backup Hotmail emails by using DRS Hotmail Backup Tool. It is a professional solution to backup and convert Hotmail into multiple file formats and email clients. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. This utility delivers quick results within a very limited period of time. You can install its free demo version and in case of any doubt you can contact the tech support team at any time.

I want to advise you Cloud Backup Tool because this software provides all essential features that help you to backup Hotmail files fastly. It also gives you the chance to convert Hotmail files into Outlook PST and many other formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, and MBOX. With the batch backup selection, you can easily convert multiple Hotmail files together.

In case you are searching for an effective solution to backup Hotmail emails then you can try the secure Hotmail Backup Software. It is a professional approach that is recommended by the experts to perform this task without any data loss.

However, recently I have explored an informative article that explains the manual and a professional approach to add Hotmail account to Gmail. This article helped me to perform the entire task without any difficulty. You should refer to this article in case you have to move emails from Hotmail to Gmail.

Hotmail Backup Software is a robust solution to backup Hotmail emails to an external hard disk, PC etc. The software export Hotmail emails to different email clients like Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, etc. It provides easy to use interface to its technical and non-technical users. It is compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems.

There are various reasons to back up Hotmail such as fear of data loss, file size limitation, and many more. So, in this situation, many users want to back up their Hotmail Emails. User can back up their Hotmail Emails with a manual method or third-party software but the manual method was not approached by most of the users because this method has lots of restrictions or limitations and also this method was difficult for those users who don’t have technical expertise. So, the best and most effective way is to use a third-party application like Softaken Hotmail Backup Pro with the use of a program user can easily back up their Hotmail into any file format such as PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, etc. The user just needs to follow a few simple steps to back up their Hotmail Emails. Also, this user-friendly program smoothly works with all MS Windows editions. You can also try the free trial version of this application to know more.

Back