How to Convert an OST File to PST Format?

salina

If you are looking tool to convert an OST file to PST file format, then I suggest using this OST to PST Converter Software provided by eSoftTools, using this application user can convert their notes, emails, calendar, journal items, address book, contacts, and other attachments. You can save their file into many formats PST, HTML, vCard, vCal, MBOX, EML, MSG, EMLX and Office 365 with supported versions Outlook PST up to 2019 and also windows versions up to 10. Its free trial version gives the opportunity to convert 25 items from each folder.

For More Details:- OST to PST

ost-to-pst-conversion-tool.png

You can be searching OST to PST Converter for Mac application. I have found a Reliable solution that I want to tell you. This Application migrates your OST file into PST without any problem. The file size is not an issue to get satisfactory conversion results and This tool supports all the versions of MS Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. It also supports all Mac OS versions.

Ignissta OST Converter is Best Utility Tool to Convert OST file to PST file. It capable to convert large OST file to PST file.

• Support multiple file format file OST to PST, OST to Office 365, OST to MBOX, OST to EML, OST to MBOX, OST to Vcard
  • No File Size Limitations, Convert Unlimited OST file to PST and Other file format
  • Split option to convert large ost file to small size PST file
Download trail Edition and convert ost file to pst file https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Simple and Easy way of Conversion

1 Browse OST file
2 Preview Mail Items
3 Convert to PST

features.png

2.png

7.png

10.png

Back