How to delete duplicates from MBOX files?

You can delete duplicate data from MBOX files with the TrustVare MBOX Duplicate Remover Tool. You can select multiple and single MBOX files and delete duplicate data without any email client needed. With this application, you can quickly detect duplicate data from MBOX files and delete them. This application deletes duplicate data from MBOX files and other email clients like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Entourage, PocoMail, etc. It is users friendly application so all users can easily utilize this. You can run this tool for all Windows OS versions.

A few weeks before I faced issues with bulk duplicates of Mbox files it increased the Jung file size To deal with this issue first I tried the manual method of deleting process but that was a very difficult task to do with the manual method then I tried the Mailsclick MBOX Duplicate Remover Tool this is the helpful tool to delete duplicates from MBOX files. This application works in Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage, Spicebird, etc. email clients. It can dislodge all Mbox duplicate files in straightforward steps and is an instant method of deleting duplicates from Mbox files. It can easily handle multiple Mbox files. Users have the option to select a new location to save fresh files. New Users can use the free demo to operate the features of the tool. dislodge

Back