How to export Yahoo to Outlook?

Eva Suzan Adom

I have one old Yahoo account but now I didn't use that. Bit I want some mails from that account. Is there any solution to backup that mails to my Outlook account?

Marliza

Hi,

Once I faced this same situation in which I need to export Yahoo mails to Outlook. Then I tried one manual method which is described in a step by step manner in this below mentioned link:

visit: http://recenttechnicalupdates.blogspot.in/2018/02/export-emails-from-yahoo-to-outlook.html

But due to some technical reasons, I can't proceed this method completely. So, I searched another easy techniques then I got SysTools Yahoo Backup tool which helps to complete my task within few minutes. Hope this will help you to export mails from Yahoo to Outlook.

Thanks & Regards
Maliza

If you are hunting for Yahoo to Outlook for then download DataVare Yahoo Backup software, this software will help you to take backup of Yahoo to Outlook files.

devin

There you can create the backup of yahoo account and save it to hard drive with PST file format that makes your email safe and secure from the hacker. And PST file format is the safe format that you can simply access with Outlook client so you can try this tool to take backup of your yahoo account. visit here: Yahoo Backup Tool – Convert Yahoo Data to PST

If you want to export your yahoo emails into pst format then You need to download ToolsGround Email Backup Expert software that easily exports your Yahoo email to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file format. without any trouble. You can use this application to get error-free results. Various advanced options of the tool make your conversion simple and smooth. The tool works on all Windows versions.
More info;- https://www.toolsground.com/email-backup-expert/

Hi,
You can archive Yahoo emails to various other file formats including the Outlook PST format.
For this you can read the post: How to save Yahoo emails to Hard drive?
In this post, you can read the best possible methods to save Yahoo emails to Outlook PST Format.