How to Extract Outlook Contacts into VCF?

devin

Hello everyone, I am using outlook account for a long time and all contacts save in my outlook account so now I have to require all contacts in vcf file so give me solution for extract outlook contacts in vcf format.

Hi Devin, you are asking very nicely & important Question. for your Question i suggest you freeware best third party tool to convert Outlook Contact to vcf file formats.
Download ATS OST and PST contacts converter tool to convert all contact in vCard (.vcf) file formats.
More Read:
For Use OST mails data (emails, contacts, calendars, etc): ATS OST to PST Converter Toolkit - Download
For Use OST & PST Contact data Only: OST to vCard Converter, OST to vCard, Convert OST to vCard

Download Outlook PST Extractor tool which help you to extract contact into Vcard fromat from PST files with advanced technologies and advanced features. This is fully-user friendly and easy to extract outlook files like attachments, calendar, contacts, email in the various format so I would like to suggest smart and intelligent way to perform this conversion.

davies

You can also use Outlook PST to Vcard Converter software. It can easily convert Outlook PST file to Vcard file without facing any issues. You can easily export VCF file from Outlook PST file with the help of this tool or blog. For more information about the tool

Last edited: