How to Extract Outlook Contacts into VCF?

devin

Hello everyone, I am using outlook account for a long time and all contacts save in my outlook account so now I have to require all contacts in vcf file so give me solution for extract outlook contacts in vcf format.

Hi Devin, you are asking very nicely & important Question. for your Question i suggest you freeware best third party tool to convert Outlook Contact to vcf file formats.
Download ATS OST and PST contacts converter tool to convert all contact in vCard (.vcf) file formats.
More Read:
For Use OST mails data (emails, contacts, calendars, etc): ATS OST to PST Converter Toolkit - Download
For Use OST & PST Contact data Only: OST to vCard Converter, OST to vCard, Convert OST to vCard

429ccb9c8a66103ac0038000d77502df.jpg

Download Outlook PST Extractor tool which help you to extract contact into Vcard fromat from PST files with advanced technologies and advanced features. This is fully-user friendly and easy to extract outlook files like attachments, calendar, contacts, email in the various format so I would like to suggest smart and intelligent way to perform this conversion.

You can also use Outlook PST to Vcard Converter software. It can easily convert Outlook PST file to Vcard file without facing any issues. You can easily export VCF file from Outlook PST file with the help of this tool or blog. For more information about the tool

Last edited:
Using PST to VCF Converter Tool is the flawless way out that easily export unlimited PST files to VCF at once. You can use this tool to get the hassle-free importer from PST to VCF format. on the Windows ten Operating System then you can try the vCard import software which has the ability to convert all your contacts from Outlook PST file and save them in VCF format. The software provides multiple advanced features that make the conversion so unique.

If you are looking for the best solution to efficiently Extract Outlook contacts files to VCF with the help of Outlook to VCF converter Software. And for that, you must try this SYSessential VCF Export Import Software that will convert single or bulk Outlook contacts files to VCF files. The tool is fully tested by all online scanners and antiviruses. Suitable with all the editions of Windows OS to transfer Outlook data into VCF. The program can provide a free demo pack to all users which they convert initial 10 items free from Outlook contacts to VCF, without paying any fee.

A simple method for exporting PST contacts to CSV files. This programmer converts Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. PST contacts to CSV. Without using Outlook, this software immediately converts PST contacts to CSV. Additionally, it supports Outlook PST files in New UNICODE and Old ANSI. Any version of the Windows operating system, even the most recent Windows 11, can be used to execute this software. Download the Outlook Extractor software free trial version.

Visit here:- https://www.gaintools.com/outlook-extractor/

Ignissta PST to VCF Converter is the greatest and most powerful tool which is used to convert OST to PST file with all important options.

Download OST Converter from this link https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

the ost to pst converter software comes with advanced features -

• This software supports all MS Outlook versions, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007, 2003.
  • also can convert multiple OST files in one go with different formats like MBOX, EML, MSG and Vcard, PST, Office 365, easily and quickly.
  • With Ignissta OST Converter you can export your emails files in 100% secure manner.
  • There is no file size limitation in this tool. You can easily convert unlimited files size OST files in few second.
Easy and Simple Conversion Process

Browse OST file ---------->
Preview Mail Items ---------->
Export to PST File

I have the best solution for resolving the problem of how to extract Outlook Contacts into VCF, and then I have a helpful solution for non-technical users who need to extract contacts from multiple Outlook files without any technical skills then users can extract through ToolsBaer Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool will allow users to extract all data from emails like cc, bcc, subject, etc. and This application can extract contacts from VCF files and calendars from ICS files. This is the best application that can allow users to extract all attachments from contacts, calendars, emails, tasks, and notes and save them in a different folder at a secure location. Before extracting data, customers will have the option to see all of the attachments from Outlook emails, contacts, and calendars. This program is installed on Windows operating systems and works with Outlook in all versions with ease. This program provides a free trial version for testing this software. Users can operate it easily without any technical errors.

Back