Nice videos. Talking about the Android Data Recovery. This program is really helpful when you need to get back data from Android phone without backup. However, you need to scan your phone as soon as you lose the data. Or the deleted data may be overwritten by the new data. You will lose them forever. I still recommend Android users backup their phone regularly.

thanks for sharing. Recently I had the same issue with emails on android. They are simply vanished. After I searched for a while on the Web I found out about Disk drill tool

I just meet this problem in this time, and I finally get the simplest way to access my problem, it is not difficult to solve this problem. You just need to find an Android data recovery software to help me. Then you can quickly get back the lost files.

Last edited:
There are many cases of accidentally deleted your Android data due to various reasons and scenarios. In order to solve this problem, I recommend that you can use this Android Data Recovery tool.
The friendly-users interface, and the steps are easy to follow. Just in a few steps you can recover back your deleted data from Android.
how to recover deleted files from android

Last edited:

Here is another way to recover deleted files from Android phones from Samsung, LG, Motorola, HUAWEI, OnePlus, Sony, Xiaomi and more.

Back