The OST to PST Converter tool is programmed to recover data from damaged OST file and convert into new PST file in a few minutes without making any changes during the conversion. Through the help of this program you can convert one as well as more than one OST file into PST and other formats such as EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, vCal, vCard, and MSG along with email, task, attachment, draft, notes, inbox, contact, calendar (To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object and Bcc). It backing OS Windows version 95, 98, Win NT, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit).

The main feature of OST to PST Converter

• Support all the version of MS Outlook up to 2019.
• Convert OST data into PST easily.
• Provide preview features to see the recovered mailbox before conversion.
• Helpful to preserve OST data into Office365 and live Exchange server.
• Give a lifetime recovery license and updates.
• 24x 7 technical supports for asking query

Read More details: Microsoft ost to pst converter

Free OST to PST Converter programming can recuperate erased Outlook OST document and reestablish OST record to PST record, MSG, HTML Outlook profile Free Repair OST document and Export OST into Outlook PST record with messages properties or letter box connections, for example, ; Contacts, Calendar things, Notes, Scheduled undertakings, arrangements, diaries, drafts and so on.

alex786

Shoviv OST to PST Converter software provides an easy process to recover OST file and convert OST to PST file. It also assists users to export OST to Office 365, Live Exchange server, EML, and MSG. Now I would suggest you download a free trial version of this tool to know how can you recover and convert OST file with more ease.

Read More: www.bitdataconversion.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

1.jpg

Laurawilliams

For the conversion of OST to PST, it is the best choice of every user. Using it I easily access my all over data even I recover permanently deleted and lost data. so try the best Sysmailpro ost to pst converter.

Read More Info: Sysmailpro ost to pst converter

Laurawilliams

Remove the state of confusion by using a free demonstrative version of OST to PST Converter which is amazingly designed with very effective features, which really helps the users, it supports Office 365 and allows to migrate all OST data into Live Exchange server, you can convert even in the absence of MS Outlook.

Read More Info: http://www.sysmailpro.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

If you're tense about the conversion difficulty of OST to PST? When you use OST to PST software which aids to export your OST file data into PST and other formats like EML, MBOX, vCal, vCard, EMLX, and MSG file formats. That software fulfilled with all your requirements and gives you the best result and easily exports your file data into PST without losing any information.

Read More Details: InQuit OST to PST Converter Toolbox