If you want to transfer OST to Zoho instantly then use eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. It is an easy and instant way to export an OST file to a Zoho mail account. Move Outlook mailbox from OST file with email attachment, notes, tasks, events, calendar, other items. It will assist you in exporting emails to all IMAP based cloud mail apps- including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office365, Outlook.com, and more.

Get more:- transfer/migrate emails from Outlook OST to Zoho Mail

OST-to-PST.png

If you’re looking for the best solution to transfer/migrate emails from Outlook OST to Zoho Mail, then try the OST Converter. It's capable of converting an unlimited number of OST files, I want to share a tool with you that I used to solve a similar issue I ran into a few months ago. At that time, I discovered a safe and reliable tool for converting corrupted Outlook OST files that kept all the data in the original format without changing the data of the file. If you want to avoid any difficulties, you should use the Softaken OST to PST Converter Tool. It converts OST files efficiently into ZohoMail without Outlook and Exchange Server, with all of the information found in emails, contacts, tasks, notes, and attachments. It converts the OST files into Multiple formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, VCF, Gmail, O365, and other IMAP support applications. This is a helpful program that runs on all versions of Windows, including 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista. Install this program, then use the free demo to convert a few OST files to Zoho Mail format.

Back