Need to Export Office 365 to Outlook PST 2016

Clark Jason

Hi
My Office 365 account is linked only to my personal use. But I need to retrieve some emails to my Outlook account. Is there any way through which I can get those email from Office 365 to MS Outlook 2016 desktop app.
Please help me.

I would like to recommend EmailDoctor Office 365 Backup tool to export Office 365 mailboxes to PST and EML file format. Free trial run of software is also available so that users can test the product efficiency of software in its trial run. Users can take multiple mailbox backup at a time using Admin account credentials. Tool has extra ability to restore pst data to Office 365 by selective date range.
Let me know if you need any further assistance !!

fradiannevin

Backup Office 365 mailboxes to PST, with the help of the a secure and reliable 3rd party software, Kernel Office 365 Backup & Restore. The software allows its user to backup single or multiple Office 365 mailboxes in a single attempt. For more information about the software and to download its free trial version, go to- https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/import-pst-to-office-365/

alex786

Seems like few good suggestions to make your job easier

I can suggest you one more solution named Shoviv Exchange Recovery manager which helps to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format. It has free trial version and good technical support team.

I want to suggest an application which will help you in taking Office365 Backup in Mac OS and save that data in various formats such as PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX and many more. The Mac Office 365 Backup application is very reliable and simple to use according to my experience.

devin

If want to create a backup of office 365 Just go to the site and download office 365 backup tool for powerful and safe backup of office 365 files to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX file format. The tool will not ask you for the size of office 365 file. You can freely backup any size of office 365 file using this software. For download this software or more detail visit here: Office 365 Backup - How to Get Easy and Fast Backup of Entire Office 365 Files

Datavare Office 365 Backup Tool is another solution that I would like to recommend you to use for Office 365 mailboxes to PST file. It is one of the finest Office 365 email backup solutions that helps users to backup their Office 365 mailboxes to PST, EML, PDF, EMLX, MBOX and MSG.