NSF to PST Converter

If you want to convert NSF file into PST file, I would suggest you must go to my sites and download NSF to PST converter. This tool removes all kind of corruption issues from your OST file and converts all data from NSF file such as calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, and task and outboxes into PST file and other formats like MSG, EML, MBOX, CSV, vCard, HTML, and EMLX with all emails item properties. In file conversion time you can split PST file into different size of PST file. It easily supports MS-Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000(32bits & 64 bits).

Read more details: NSF to PST | NSF Converter | NSF to PST Converter

380ab7901e8023d0dcd1bd8804095d97.jpg

I would suggest you download Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter from my site to know how to recover corrupted NSF file and convert NSF to PST file ormats without any loss of data. NSF to PST converter is really very useful tool for converting NSF file data as Outlook PST file formats. Convert NSF to PST tool is more reliable software. If you are not in a technical knowledge based personality yet you can easily convert NSF file into PST file without facing any kind of problems.

eSoftTools

If you search on Google for NSF to PST converter then you will find numerous options. According to my past experience I would like to recommend eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter as it is easy to use and 100% secure. Not only PST files but it also provides option to convert NSF files into HTML, TXT, EML, EMLX, MBOX etc formats. Also it maintains complete data integrity of the mailbox. nsf-export-option.gif
You can get it’s free version from their website that is: NSF to PST Converter to Recover View & Convert NSF to PST

Download the InQuit NSF to PST Converter software to export the Lotus Notes data into Outlook file format with ease. With the aid of this application, you can restore the entire data into several file formats as per your need. The file formats are PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, and EML. Using this tool you can access all the information of NSF file along with email, inbox, outbox, contacts, deleted items, drafts, calendars, sent items, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). You can download its free demo version which allows you to migrate 25 emails per folder free of cost.

Read More Info: InQuit NSF to PST

devin

I have read your problem and learned that you are looking for the best software and have been irritated by manual methods. In my opinion, you should opt for NSF to PST Converter. As a daily migrant, I know the solution will work on your problem.
More Info :- NSF to PST Converter

markthomsan

Apart from the above-mentioned NSF to PST converter, you can also try the most trusted and effective third-party software, Bitdataconversion NSF to PST converter. The software is capable to convert multiple mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Outlook in a single attempt. This software migrates Lotus Notes into Outlook, EML, MSG. It supports all versions of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, and Windows Operating System. Its free demo version is also available. Using its demo version you can migrate the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:- NSF to PST converter

Last edited:
I would suggest going to a third-party tool only if the manual methods are not helpful. There are many third party NSF to PST Converter software. Choose one as per your suitability.

Third party software is SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software let users enable for fast and simple conversion of lotus notes to outlook file. NSF to PST Converter software to convert NSF to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, vCard, ICS and many more formats. This is 100% secure and safe application that produce conversion of selective and complete items of Lotus Notes NSF file to PST File. Even allows users to use free trail demo version facility by which users can restore 25 emails per folders of NSF file to every format at free of cost without any problem I'm already using this software and I promise you your all problem solved will be just a few minutes.

Download here:- https://download.cnet.com/SysInspire-NSF-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77970319.html

eSoftTools

One of the most affordable NSF to PST converter software according to users is developed and presented by eSoftTools. Anyone can easily convert Lotus Notes file into many different file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, Outlook, CSV and others. A free edition is also offered to check the performance of the tool on their machine. This tool is compatible with each and every version of IBM Lotus Notes and Windows OS.
Explore more ways to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook here.