Recycle Bin doesn't have Eraser option

Barry

I just updated my desktop computer from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. I was using a 6.0 version of Eraser but installed 6.2.0.2971 after the Windows 10 upgrade.

Eraser seems to be working fine except that the eraser option isn't shown when I right click on the Recycle Bin. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Eraser with no change. I created a manual task for recycle bin erasing but the right click option would be more convenient.

How do I get that option to show?

I have the same problem. Just recently upgraded to Windows 10 (32 bit) from 7. I upgraded Eraser to 6.2.0.2971 after and no longer see Eraser in the Recycle Bin context menu. Do I need to downgrade Eraser?

I have the same problem. Just recently upgraded to Windows 10 (32 bit) from 7. I upgraded Eraser to 6.2.0.2971 after and no longer see Eraser in the Recycle Bin context menu. Do I need to downgrade Eraser?
Same here, I followed the instructions on the 'Eraser' website to enable this in the right-click context menu but it does not appear. Like the other members of this forum this has only happened after upgrading from Win7 to Win10 (home edition)
I've searched the internet but no solution seems to be available.
come Eraser, show us what to do.....

Back