This has probably been discussed before , BUT.....

MadcapMagician

Good morning,

i have been having an issue with the latest version of eraser 6.2.0.2993. this issue just started a few says ago... I click on the eraser icon and it wither wont start or it asks if im sure about the items i have selected for deletion, I click yes and it look like it runs but nothing happens. The items are still there. my version of windblows is 22H2 supposedly the last supported version of win 10 from microsoft. I have looked for external reasons such as an error with windows defender and the anti malware service, but I could not see anything that stood out to me for this. any help is appreciated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times just in case to no avail. This is really the only data removal tool I trust. ( i did test it so see if any data erased by it could be recovered and it proved to be good at cleaning everything. I'd like to not to have to use something else so any info is welcome.

You can download the latest alpha build here. Uninstall the current version of Eraser first.
Make sure you have working backups before using it.

Let us know if you find any issues and give us your feedback.

You can download the latest alpha build here. Uninstall the current version of Eraser first.
Make sure you have working backups before using it.

Let us know if you find any issues and give us your feedback.
Sorry for late response. Thanks for the link, so far I have had no problems with this version of Eraser, It works on the fly.

Back