Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter

kellyjohn

The most often used tool for converting Windows Live Mail to Outlook is the eSoftTools Windows Live Mail Converter Tool. I recommend that you use this program because I have used it for quite some time. It was a fantastic program that allowed you to convert Windows Live Mail to Outlook format and in a variety of file formats, including PST, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, MHTML, and HTML. It also supports ANSI and UNICODE Microsoft Outlook PST files, as well as all Windows versions.

Read More:- Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter

wlm-to-outlook-converter.png

Try this EML to PST Converter tool which is the most recommended tool. It is able to convert Windows Live Mail EML file to Outlook PST file in a just few clicks. The tool filters EML files based on various criteria like To, From, Subject, Attachment and Date etc. After the conversion process the tool generates the log report. The tool supports Microsoft Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. The tool supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & Windows Server 2008, 2003 versions. For more information, visit: https://www.datarepairtools.com/windows-live-mail-to-pst.html

The EML to PST Conversion tool offers data conversion that is error-free. Because the application exports data in a seamless manner, you have no reason to complain. All email properties, including CC, BCC, to, and from, are exported. The EML files are exported in PST format and saved in the user-specified location. It could be anywhere in the system that is suited. If you're interested in trying out the software, you may download a free demo version.

I have recently selected an advanced GainTools EML Converter Free Full Version to PST to export the numerous Windows live Mail files into Outlook PST. This advanced tool offered certain advanced features that enhance the whole process. Apart from this, it confirms high data truthfulness and reserved my file data in its original hierarchy throughout the whole migration task. It is also capable to convert multiple Live Mail EML files with all the attachments into Outlook PST format. In case you want to observe the performance of this utility then you can try its free trial version that will allow you to convert the first 10 emails per folder.

Back