NSF to PST Converter

If you want to convert NSF file into PST file, I would suggest you must go to my sites and download NSF to PST converter. This tool removes all kind of corruption issues from your OST file and converts all data from NSF file such as calendar, address book, draft, notes, meeting, and task and outboxes into PST file and other formats like MSG, EML, MBOX, CSV, vCard, HTML, and EMLX with all emails item properties. In file conversion time you can split PST file into different size of PST file. It easily supports MS-Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000(32bits & 64 bits).

Read more details: NSF to PST | NSF Converter | NSF to PST Converter

380ab7901e8023d0dcd1bd8804095d97.jpg

I would suggest you download Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter from my site to know how to recover corrupted NSF file and convert NSF to PST file ormats without any loss of data. NSF to PST converter is really very useful tool for converting NSF file data as Outlook PST file formats. Convert NSF to PST tool is more reliable software. If you are not in a technical knowledge based personality yet you can easily convert NSF file into PST file without facing any kind of problems.

If you search on Google for NSF to PST converter then you will find numerous options. According to my past experience I would like to recommend eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter as it is easy to use and 100% secure. Not only PST files but it also provides option to convert NSF files into HTML, TXT, EML, EMLX, MBOX etc formats. Also it maintains complete data integrity of the mailbox. nsf-export-option.gif
You can get it’s free version from their website that is: NSF to PST Converter to Recover View & Convert NSF to PST

Download the InQuit NSF to PST Converter software to export the Lotus Notes data into Outlook file format with ease. With the aid of this application, you can restore the entire data into several file formats as per your need. The file formats are PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, and EML. Using this tool you can access all the information of NSF file along with email, inbox, outbox, contacts, deleted items, drafts, calendars, sent items, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time). You can download its free demo version which allows you to migrate 25 emails per folder free of cost.

inquit-nsf-box.png

Read More Info: InQuit NSF to PST

I have read your problem and learned that you are looking for the best software and have been irritated by manual methods. In my opinion, you should opt for NSF to PST Converter. As a daily migrant, I know the solution will work on your problem.
More Info :- NSF to PST Converter

Apart from the above-mentioned NSF to PST converter, you can also try the most trusted and effective third-party software, Bitdataconversion NSF to PST converter. The software is capable to convert multiple mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Outlook in a single attempt. This software migrates Lotus Notes into Outlook, EML, MSG. It supports all versions of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, and Windows Operating System. Its free demo version is also available. Using its demo version you can migrate the first 25 items per folder.

More details, visit:- NSF to PST converter

Last edited:
I would suggest going to a third-party tool only if the manual methods are not helpful. There are many third party NSF to PST Converter software. Choose one as per your suitability.

Third party software is SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software let users enable for fast and simple conversion of lotus notes to outlook file. NSF to PST Converter software to convert NSF to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, vCard, ICS and many more formats. This is 100% secure and safe application that produce conversion of selective and complete items of Lotus Notes NSF file to PST File. Even allows users to use free trail demo version facility by which users can restore 25 emails per folders of NSF file to every format at free of cost without any problem I'm already using this software and I promise you your all problem solved will be just a few minutes.
nsf-conversion.png

Download here:- https://download.cnet.com/SysInspire-NSF-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77970319.html

One of the most affordable NSF to PST converter software according to users is developed and presented by eSoftTools. Anyone can easily convert Lotus Notes file into many different file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, Outlook, CSV and others. A free edition is also offered to check the performance of the tool on their machine. This tool is compatible with each and every version of IBM Lotus Notes and Windows OS.
Explore more ways to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook here.
NSF-to-PST-converter-offer.png

Have a look at KDETools NSF to PST Converter Tool - it can now support high large IBM Notes NSF database files, i.e. up-to 210/GB.

The NSF to PST converter tool can efficiently migrates entire Lotus Notes NSF files into PST format for Microsoft Outlook with almost no any manual effort. this tool provide you multi-conversion option with faster conversion like:
  • Converts multiple NSF files to PST for Outlook
  • Converts Lotus Notes NSF to office 365 account directly
  • Converts Lotus Notes to Gmail, G-Suite, Google Drive directly
  • migrate all mailbox items [emails, attachments, folders, contacts, calendar] etc.
  • support all version of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook and other email client
try to free version to converts first 30 emails from NSF to different file formats..! http://www.nsf-converter.com

box.png

Attachments

• graphnsf.gif
    graphnsf.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
vMail NSF to PST Converter is an easy to use software and complete Email Migration tool for Lotus Notes (.NSF file) migration to MS Outlook (.PST file). This NSF Converter can save recovered emails and other data from NSF file as PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats. NSF to PST Converter supports Lotus Notes 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5 and 6.0 versions of .nsf file and converted PST file supports MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.

Learn More- NSF to PST Converter

The best eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Tool to recover NSF file and export into PST, HTML, MSG, EML, EMLX, CSV, vCard, vCal with export all attachments such as- notes, tasks, emails, journal items, calendar, and other attachments. It supports all Lotus Notes NSF versions up to 9.0, MS Outlook version up to 2019 and windows version up to 10 and it also provided a free demo version.

Read More:- Export NSF to PST

convert-nsf-to-pst.png

IDC (Instant Data Care) NSF to PST Converter Software is a beneficial tool, which is flourished with features for all users. You can use this tool with full security and integrity as it has different kinds of features:

* File preview option before converting NSF files to PST
* Converts NSF to PST and in various formats- MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, CSV, VCF, HTML and ICS.
* Time saver utility tool as it converts the lotus notes to PST.
* Maintains folder hierarchy and folder mapping option
* Splits huge files from your NSF folder
* Maintains internet header- To, Cc, Bcc, and date.
* Supports all Outlooks for conversion- 2019,2016,2013, 2010, 2007 and 2000.

visit here for more info: https://www.instantdatacare.com/nsftopst/

IDCNSFtoPSTConverter.png

If you want to convert NSF file to PST then you can try any automated tool like NSF Converter. The tool support multiple types of file formats such as EML, EMLX, HTML, PDF, MSG, and etc. The tool retains Zimbra items such as Calendars, Contacts, Emails, Journals, Tasks, and etc. This software has many advanced features and you can try a free demo version of the software.

Click here: http://www.nsf-converter.com/

You can also use the NSF to PST Migration Utility by SysInfoTools.
Click on: NSF to PST Converter Converts NSF Files into Outlook PST Format

The utility offers many useful features such as:

• Migrates Lotus Notes email messages, contacts, calendar, etc. to Outlook client
  • Single and multiple NSF files are supported by this Notes Export Tool
  • An auto-search feature provided to search NSF database files in your system
  • Smart preview feature to check the mailbox content of NSF database in your system
  • Remove Encryption from the Lotus Notes emails easily
  • Use Date Range feature to exclude undesired Lotus Notes files and content for ease of use
  • Saving DocLink and Internet Header options are provided in this tool
  • Allow users to define Email Address Translation: Set SMTP Manually and/or Add CSV File
  • Enable Custom Folder(s) Mapping option for new output PST file

step-1.png

Last edited:
Stop finding the best NSF to PST Converter Software because here I suggest you download and install eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. It additionally convert NSF file into MSG, CSV, MBOX, EML, HTML, and Office365 file format. This software does not affect OST file internal data during the conversion process of the NSF file. This software also did NSF to the PST conversion process with all MS Outlook versions:- 97, 2000, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 also support on all Windows OS up to 10.

Read more:
NSF to PST Converter

nsftopstconverter.png

If you search on Google for NSF to PST converter then you will find numerous options. According to my past experience I would like to recommend eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter as it is easy to use and 100% secure. Not only PST files but it also provides option to convert NSF files into HTML, TXT, EML, EMLX, MBOX etc formats. Also it maintains complete data integrity of the mailbox. View attachment 710
You can get it’s free version from their website that is: NSF to PST Converter to Recover View & Convert NSF to PST
Thanks

Now you can lucratively convert NSF file to PST file by using the best result oriented application eSoftTools NSF to PST converter software that has the ability to convert in more formats such as PST, EML, MBOX, vCard, vCal, HTML, and CSV format. You can use the free demo version for converting 25 NSF emails to PST and per folder only to satisfied users can purchase the full version of the software later.

Read More - Export data from Lotus Notes database

nsftopst-info.png

The eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software allows you to convert NSF file to PST file without any problem. Users can export NSF emails, contacts, schedules, notes, and other items to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, and other formats using this NSF Converter. It makes it easy to move Lotus Notes to Office 365, Yahoomail, and Gmail. The NSF to PST Converter tool makes it easy to convert specific files and folders from NSF file.

For More Info, Visit Here:- Convert NSF to PST

export-nsf-to-pst.png

Back