All about Android SMS Recovery Tips

Alenliu

Sometimes, we will lose our important text messages without backup and have no idea about how to recover them back. In such situation, first stop using your Android phone in case of data overwritten. Then we can find solutions online.

Usually, the deleted or lost text messages will be still saved on our Android phone before they are overwritten by new data, unaccessable. First, we can use pro SMS Recovery App to help us recover them back. There are many such apps online. We can search and choose the one we like better.

And we can also use Google Drive or Built-in Cloud Backup to help recover messages back, if there is a backup.

If you want to recover deleted messages from Android phone, you need to use Android Data Recovery. It can scan your Android phone deeply to find the deleted SMS. You can preview the messages and recover them from your phone to computer easily. Learn how to recover deleted SMS from Android. Besides messages, you can also get back photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files.

If you don't have any backup file of your Android sms, in this situation, you need a third-party tool - android data recovery to help you scan and restore sms for android directly.
Android Data Recovery has both Windows version and Mac version. You can choose the suitable version to your computer and try to scan out your deleted data.

When I backed up to Android, I didn't save my information correctly and lost it, but I recovered it via SMS.

Back