Automatic Solution OST to PST Converter

shonlee

Convert Offline OST files into PST Outlook without any risk or problem of Exchange OST by brilliant and trust-able Automatic Solution eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This program is developed with automated adversary algorithm that is so supportive for all Outlook OST file recovery and conversion with just few clicks of the mouse. Tool has the able to convert OST file into multiple formats and those are Office 365, MBOX, CSV, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, HTML, PST Outlook. Software has split facility to separate OST file into single or multiple PST Outlook without any size limitation and massage filtering for E-mails is also available. It has the flexibility to work on a different version of MS Outlook, For example - 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. A DEMO PACK is available of this tool in which OST user can save up to 50 emails to every selective platform.

Grab the free demo of software from official website - OST to PST Converter

osttopst.png

Get SysInspire OST to PST Converter Tool to simply and appreciably convert Exchange OST mailbox file into various formats securely with accurate formation. With this software you not have to worry about any installation of Outlook for converting OST file into another format (MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, PST) and it smoothly functions with all file versions of Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. A FREE DEMO pack is obtainable to export up to 50 emails into all formats.

Checkout the details of the free software - free OST to PST Converter

best-ost-to-pst-converter.png

I am non technical person and tried performing these manual methods but found that the method is very lengthy & is consuming much of the time. So, one of my friend suggested me OST File to transfer emails from OST file to PST format. The tool works very well & has converted my OST files without taking much time. You can also convert OST file to PST, EML, MSG and MBOX format for other email client by using this single tool.I am non technical person and tried performing these manual methods but found that the method is very lengthy & is consuming much of the time. So, one of my friend suggested me OST File to transfer emails from OST file to PST format. The tool works very well & has converted my OST files without taking much time. You can also convert Softaken OST file to PST Converter, EML, MSG and MBOX format for other email client by using this single tool.

Microsoft OST to PST Converter can support with MS Outlook version 98, 2000, 2002, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. With the help of this software, you can easily split your large OST files into various PST files. SysOZ OST to PST Converter tool helps you to export corrupted and non-corrupted OST files into PST, EML, and Office 365 and Live Exchange server. You can convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX, vCal, and vCard etc.

Read More:
https://download.cnet.com/SysOZ-OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77992952.html

I always prefer and suggest the users go with an advanced and automated solution to export OST files into PST on Mac. A professional OST to PST Converter Tool for Mac allows the users to efficiently convert OST to PST on Mac in bulk with attachments. It also converts and exports OST files into multiple file formats and email clients by maintaining the original folder with utmost data accuracy and safety.

Users can go through the below-mentioned steps to convert OST to PST,
  • Download and Run MacSonik OST to PST Converter Tool on Mac.
  • By selecting single or multiple files/folders click the Browse button.
  • Select OST files from the tree list and press the Open button.
  • Choose PST as an output file from the Migrate as menu and click the Convert button to start the process.

MacSonik PST to OST Converter is a risk-free and ideal Mac OST Converter tool to convert OST files to PST files in Mac OS for Microsoft.

Back