Best Office 365 Backup Solution

If you are looking for the best Office 365 Backup solution, then Shoviv Office 365 Backup and Restore tool could be the best solution for you. Because it provides few easy, safe, and reliable features for getting backup of user mailbox, archive mailbox, and public folder. Users can also schedule incremental backup (periodically) and filter backup. With the help of this tool, Office 365 users can also create and run multiple jobs concurrently.

Know More Info: www.shoviv.com/office365-backup.html

If you want to Create backups of office 365 accounts then You need to download Office 365 backup software that provides an effective solution to backup your Office 365 database locally into different usable file formats - PST, EMLX, MBOX, EML, and MSG. This software is an advanced tool and every user doesn't need to learn any technical knowledge for operating office 365 backup.

You can take a backup of your Mac Office 365 Mailbox computers just do one thing you can choose this professional software that supports Mac Operating System only and safely take your Mac Office 365 Mails Backup. You can simply download the Office 365 Backup for Mac Software and use it easily with your Office 365 account credentials. This software supports all Mac OS versions.

You can easily take a backup of your Office 365 mailbox with the help of Office 365 Backup Software. It creates a backup of Office 365 along with all attachments all data items. This application is completely standalone and does not require any external utility to perform the backup task. It provides an option to export Office 365 to different file formats and email services like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML and MHTML, etc.

Hi.

If you want to take the backup of your Office 365 Mailbox then you can use Office 365 Backup Solution. This tool creates a backup of Office 365 along with all data items like attachments, contacts, calendar, etc. With the help of this tool, you can save your Office 365 database locally into different usable file formats - PST, EMLX, MBOX, EML, and MSG.

Steps to Use this tool:
  1. Download Office 365 Backup Solution and Choose Backup Option.
  2. Select a file format in which you want to save Office 365 Mailboxes.
  3. Click next and your file will be saved.
1585295307630.png

Hello, a great thread here. Really helpful solutions for Microsoft 365 backups. Data backup is very relevant lately. For a business, backups help keep data safe and allow for quick restoration. Data is power nowadays. If you think: Why should I backup Microsoft 365?

Because that’s what Microsoft says you should do: We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services. Most of the popular backup solutions have trial versions so you find out about all the pros and cons before settling on one.

I've tried several backup options so I can recommend you some of the best that I've found:

Backupify – 15 day trial – Backupify Free Trial Signup

Spanning – 14 day trial – Free Trial: Spanning Backup for G Suite, Office 365 & Salesforce

Spinbackup – 15 day trial – SpinOne - FREE TRIAL

Nakivo - 15 day trial - Microsoft Office 365 Backup with NAKIVO Backup & Replication

After using Backupify for a while, I switched to Nakivo as the interface is more intuitive and the backups are faster.

Many people are interested in taking backup of Office 365 emails. I want to recommend this professional solution, i.e., Office 365 Email Backup Tool. This application allows to take backup in multiple file extensions, and it supports over 100 web platforms.

Why Use Corbett Automated Solution?
  • Free Installation and allows to export of 10 data files from each folder.
  • Secure and Precise Migration Results.
  • Windows Compatibility.
  • Separate Option to Extract Attachments, Contact Photos, Phone Numbers, and Email Address.
  • Dedicated Support Team.
Below is the export option that this solution offers. Users can select any of them as per requirements.

PDF.png

You will need to acquire open source Office 365 Backup software in order to create backups of Office 365 accounts. This program offers an efficient option for backing up your Office 365 database locally into a variety of file formats that may be used, including PST, EMLX, MBOX, EML, and MSG. Office 365 backup may be run by users of any level of technical expertise thanks to the sophistication of this program, which eliminates the need for such training.

Office 365 Backup Tool is a secure and reliable tool for saving or downloading Office mailbox emails to a local drive. The software may export all mailbox items to Gmail, AOL, IMAP, and other services, such as emails, contacts, calendars, and tasks. Additionally, you can instantly restore the PST file into the software. It works with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and previous versions.

MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool is a quick solution to export Office 365 mailboxes in PST, MBOX, EML, and MSG formats. Using this tool, users can back up contacts, email, calendar, and tasks of Office 365. You can easily backup multiple Office 365 mailboxes to PST or other formats. It supports all Outlook versions such as Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

The best way to backup and convert Office 365 data is by using DRS Office 365 Email Backup Tool. It allow user to convert Office 365 mail into multiple file formats and email clients. The tool is completely safe and reliable and offers unique advantages to its users like date range filter options, deleting emails after migration, data security, migrating only necessary items, etc. You can download its free demo version and convert 50 emails per folder for free.

The best way to back up Office 365 mailbox is by using a secure and authentic Office 365 Migration Tool. In this respect, I have recently opted an advanced and best Office 365 Migration Tool that offers me the following functionalities to perform the backup and migration process of my Office 365 mailbox.
  • This software securely helped me to perform Office 365 Tenant to Tenant migration process.
  • Additionally, it allowed me to opt for its advanced Mail Filter option which helps users to opt for particular emails within a specific date range for the migration process.
  • It migrates the entire mailbox data including Contacts, Calendars, Journals, etc.
  • The interface is user-friendly that helped me to conveniently perform each task without getting stuck.
  • After migrating the tenant mailbox, this utility let me backup Office 365 mailbox to PST securely.
You can also try its free trial version in case you want to analyze and experience its advanced functionalities.

Aryson Office 365 Backup & Restore Software is one of the best solutions that takes backup of Office 365 mailboxes into various file formats (PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc) which can be easily accessible in any kind of email client.

Back