Best ways to convert OST to PST by ensuring high data integrity

I have recently gone through an informative article that explains the two different approaches to convert Outlook OST to PST format. You can either opt for the manual approach or you can try the professional software solution to accomplish this task. This article explains both approaches in a precise manner. The manual approach consists the following methods:
  • Export Outlook Mailbox Data to PST – Using MS Outlook
  • Enable the Auto Archiving option to Convert OST to PST
According to some experts in this field, one should opt for the reliable OST to PST Converter to perform this conversion. This is because the manual methods are quite complex for non-technical users. Apart from this, users can also optimize the OST to PST Conversion with the help of the best OST to PST Converter. It also ensures high data security and maintains the original file hierarchy of your file data.

I would suggest you to use the OST to PST Converter Tool to convert the OST files into PST file format. It converts the single or multiple OST files into PST, EML, CSV, HTML, MHTML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG file formats. This utility is crafted with various advanced features that make the conversion process easier and more reliable. It provides a highly interactive GUI to its technical and non-technical. Download its free demo version to evaluate its working procedure.

However, if you want manual steps then I would suggest you to follow this informative article:- convert OST to PST Manually

You can use DRS OST to PST Converter Tool which is a very reliable and easy tool for the users. This tool converts OST files into EML, PST, MBOX, CSV, MSG, or multiple file formats. It also migrates OST files to Gmail, AOL mail, Yahoo, etc. it provides a simple GUI for technical or nontechnical users. You can download this free demo version. Apart from this, I would like to suggest another tool that I have recently used. Try CloudMigration Best OST to PST Converter Tool. This tool has multiple advanced features. download its demo version.

MigrateEmails OST to PST Converter is an efficient utility to convert OST files into different other file formats and email clients. The software is easy to use and can be installed in any version of Windows. Its user friendly interface enables users to run the tool effortlessly. Moreover, user' data is also being protected at the time of migrating the files. To check its functionality, you can download its free trial version and convert 50 emails per folder for free.
However, if you are looking for free methods to change OST to PST then read this guide - How to Convert OST to PST Format? Complete Guide

GainTools OST Converter Software can safely migrate all mail from OST to Outlook PST. One such converter that I tried is OST Converter Online Tool that migrated my mails to PST format smoothly. And the greatest important thing is that my data were secure i.e. no data loss happened. You can switch various OST data files to Outlook PST format. This app the perfect application to migrate many OST data files to Outlook PST format. This utility can convert OST files to other file formats like PST, EML, MBOX, EMLX, MSG, VCF etc.

If you are looking for one of the best and simplest solutions to convert the OST file. Therefore, we suggest that the TrutVare OST to PST Converter is one of the best utilities and is specially designed with advanced algorithms so that you get accurate results without loss of data bits. You can also convert one or more OST files without any restrictions. Using this application, you can easily recover downloaded, corrupted, or orphaned OST files as well. It is specially designed for beginners and professional users to complete the task without any problems. This wizard also provides an advanced filter feature for filtering specific files according to date range, subject, sender and recipient and is useful for avoiding unwanted spam data.

Back