Can I Convert Apple Music to MP3?

onyiersan

As we all know, MP3 is the most popular audio format, many media players supports MP3 audio format, and the Apple Music is M4P format. Therefore, converting Apple Music to MP3 is the most frequently question mentioned. If you want to know how to convert apple music to mp3, please read this post, we will teach you a easy method to convert Apple Music M4P to MP3.

To remove DRM from Apple Music and convert M4P to MP3, what you need is a professional Apple Music Converter.

This Apple Music Ripper is an all-in-one iTunes Music Converter and Apple Music DRM Removal tool. With it, you can remove DRM from Apple Music and iTunes M4P music by converting the songs to unprotected MP3 with high speed and ID tags kept. Besides, this program not only can help you convert Apple Music to MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. But also can help you convert DRM-ed iTunes and Audible audiobooks like M4A, M4B, AA, AAX files to MP3 with the lossless sound quality kept.

Tutorial: How to Convert Apple Music to MP3

Step 1. Launch Apple Music Converter
After running the UkeySoft Apple Music Converter on your PC or Mac, and it will load all your iTunes media together with playlists, including added Apple Music songs, iTunes M4P music, audiobook, ect.

Step 2.Select Apple Music Songs
After loading Apple Music songs on the program, please select one or more Apple Music tracks you want to convert

Step 3.Choose MP3 as Output Format
UkeySoft Apple Music Converter supports 8 output formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R and MKA. Choose the format you want, we recommend you select MP3 as output format.

Step 4.Begin to Convert Apple Music to DRM-free MP3
Click “Convert” button and the Apple Music to MP3 conversion starts. After converting, you will get the DRM free Apple Music or iTunes songs in DRM-free MP3 format.

About is the simple steps to get DRM-free Apple Music songs, after converting Apple Music to MP3, you can keep songs downloaded from Apple Music forever, even after canceling subscription from Apple Music.

Besides, you can also use another tool - TunesKit Audio Capture, which can download Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, and any other streaming music on your computer.

To convert Apple Music to MP3, you can use TunesBank Apple Music Converter, it helps you convert Apple Music songs to MP3 and make them playable on iPod, PSP, MP3 player, Android phone, and other portable devices offline. Besides, with TunesBank Apple Music Converter, you can keep Apple Music songs forever even when you cancel the subscription.

I think using the Apple Music Converter is the easiest way for me. It will automatically download the songs to the formats you need like MP3 and save them where you choose the output path. Most importantly is that you can play the downloaded Apple Music on most devices offline without worrying about the subscription being expired.

Thanks for sharing!
Instead I used AudFree Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to mp3. Work perfectly for me!
It makes a good impression, because a lot of stuff works automatically without processing after. Fast speed and easy to use.

If you want to continue to listen to Apple Music after stopping your subscription or play them on your MP3 player,you can try Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music songs to MP3.

I suggest you use TunesBank Apple Music Converter, it not only can download music from Apple Music, but also can convert Apple Music to MP3, M4A in fast speed.

select-output-format-mp3.jpg

Back