completed with error message

todezwis

Hello,
When using eraser, every item that I erases gives me the "completed with errors" message. Why would I be getting this and how do I fix it? Are the items being erased properly? I just updated to the latest version of Eraser and I am still getting this message, as I was with the previous version. Thank you for your help!

New user. I installed and started to use Eraser this afternoon, and I, too, receive the "completed with errors" message every time.

And there is another puzzle... I am emptying many folders, many of which have sub folders, by right-clicking on the folder and chosing "Eraser ...erase". The files in the folders appear to be removed, but the folders and sub folders themselves are left, so I have to remove them manually by dropping them into to the Recycle Bin and then emptying the Bin. Shouldn't Eraser remove the folders at the same time as the files?

Help would be very much appreciated. Many thanks.

Is there any clue to the errors? It could be these are system files in use at the time and there is nothing to worry about

Hello,
When using eraser, every item that I erases gives me the "completed with errors" message. Why would I be getting this and how do I fix it? Are the items being erased properly? I just updated to the latest version of Eraser and I am still getting this message, as I was with the previous version. Thank you for your help!

I too got the completed with errors message. Now, I keep getting error message saying "Eraser has stopped working" and I have to close the program. I have about 20 old hard drives to erase so I would appreciate any help. Note fully updated Win 7 Pro Lenovo laptop.

I get the error anytime I delete a folder and its contents. If a folder contains folders the inner folders are erased but the outer folder still remains with the error.

Good day,

Have the same problem as well.

I encounter the notification "completed with errors" as well.

I really hope that this gets resolved.

Try turning off your anti-virus application while erasing the recycle bin.
Also check the windows event log for any obvious errors

The errors I get have to do with the dot net framework. I just click continue, but when it's done, it shows there were errors.

Back