I would suggest you download Lotus Notes Converter from my site to know how to recover corrupted NSF file and convert NSF file to PST file, EML and MSG file formats without any loss of data. NSF to PST converter is really very useful tool for converting NSF file data as Outlook PST file formats. Convert NSF to PST tool is more reliable software. If you are not in a technical knowledge based personality yet you can easily convert NSF file into PST file without facing any kind of problems. With the help of Lotus Notes migration tools you can easily convert your corrupt, damaged and unreadable Lotus Notes NSF file into Outlook PST file without any data stoppage.

For more Information: NSF to PST | NSF Converter | NSF to PST Converter

Hi there, one more solution I would like to add here which provides an easy and safe solution to convert IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook files. This tool not only provides the solution to convert Lotus Notes to Outlook but also allows to convert NSF to EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, and vCard format. It has a free trial version and a good technical support team too.

Last edited:
I used a tool for NSF to PST conversion and it works good for me. The software allows me to migrate multiple Lotus Notes database to Microsoft Outlook 2016 by converting all my .nsf files to .pst extension. I am very glad to say that the tool saves my lot of important e-mails from destroying.

Convert IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook easily with eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. It is compatible with all versions of Lotus Notes server including latest ones. Also It doesn’t require MS Outlook installation. It is easy to use and detects NSF files automatically. It can restore NSF files in multiple formats apart from PST like TXT, EML, EMLX etc.
Know more about NSF to PST files.

I would like to share my personal experience with InQuit NSF to PST Software. a few days ago I have changed my job and required my old mails data to Outlook file formats then I looking for a solution to convert NSF to PST file. This Software helps to easily export my all Lotus Notes emails data as Outlook & office365 file type. Create Outlook supported new PST file and this file support outlook 2019 version. I suggest you try this tool.

Read more: InQuit NSF to PST Converter

inquit-nsf-box.png

If you are searching a smart solution to export NSF file to PST, you can try NSF to PST Conversion that easily fix damage NSF file data to PST and several other formats. The software provides you the results as per your demands
More Info :- NSF to PST Exporter

If you want to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to PST Outlook, Go with Bitdataconversion NSF to PST converter tool. The tool provides the error-free conversion and converts multiple NSF mailboxes to PST, EML, and MSG format. Download its free trial version and migrate the first 25 items per folder.

nsf.jpg

More details, visit:-
NSF to PST converter

Last edited:
You can try exporting data manually from NSF file and then importing it in Outlook. But as this requires a lot of time and is risky so try the same by using a tool like eSoftTools NSF converter software. With this software, user can perform the task of convert IBM Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook or any other file type. The entire journey is self-explanatory by the software. A free demo version is also available to all users with compatibility to all variants of Lotus Notes and Windows OS. Outlook installation is not needed for conversion.
NSF-to-PST-converter-offer.png

Explore more ways to convert IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook here.

Conversion of NSF to PST converter is another superb solution that helps to convert NSF to PST without losing or tampering with any data. It helps users to convert NSF to PST, EML, and MSG format. You can also try a free trial version of this tool to know its features. It supports all the latest versions of the live exchange server and Lotus Notes domino server. It can export multiple NSF data into separate file formats such as - PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, EML, etc without altering original data.

Read more - Lotus Notes link in Outlook

esofttools-nsftopst.png

Try GainTools NSF to PST Converter Tool, which is very popular in the data conversion field. It supports the version of Outlook up to 2019. You can easily switch bulk NSF files to PST in just a few 3-4 steps. So try this tool. Separately from NSF the user store their emails, inbox, sent the item, drafts, delete-items, attachments into numerous file formats such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX. The tool supports all MS Outlook versions like 2000, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016, and latest 2019.

Export all emails, contacts, calendars, and other data from Lotus Notes data file (NSF) to PST files using Softaken Lotus Notes to PST Converter Software. This tool migrates all NSF data from the Lotus Notes file and export to PST files. You can import these PST files in Outlook for Windows and all other PST file-supported email clients.

You can try this wonderful utility Trial that provides the safe steps of migration to convert IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook known as eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. With this tool user can Export NSF database to PST file format including- emails, contacts, calendars, and other things. Take advantage of its batch Export, preview, mail filtering and other features.

Know More:- Lotus Notes to Outlook

export-nsf-to-pst.png

Last edited:
If you need the best software to convert Lotus Notes file contents to Outlook, download this TrustVare NSF to PST Converter Utility immediately. With the help of this Utility, you can easily search email, contacts, and calendar, from NSF files in a few easy steps. It will easily export Lotus Notes files to bulk file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML. This tool worked on all versions of MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2016, latest 2019 etc.

Back