kellyjohn

Recover and convert NSF to PST with Lotus Notes file into PST Outlook by one of the development algorithmic modified Software named as eSoftTools NSF to PST converter. Tool can import and convert NSF file to different formats like HTML, CSV, EML, MSG, MBOX and vCard. Application NSF recovery is not difficult to access and work even with no specialized because of GUI that can easy to understand.
Check and self decide that software works or not?
Click this link -
https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

nsftopstconverter.png

If you want to import Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST, I would recommend Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter tool and why I recommend this tool because it provides multiple features and anytime technical support. According to my personal experience, the tool is very fast and easy to use and the most thing, It converts multiple Lotus Notes NSF data into Outlook PST at the same time without any error.

Some important features of the tool:-
1- Bulk conversion from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
2- Previewing of Source data option is in the tool
3- Split PST option, convert large size Notes file to multiple small PST files.
4- Date filter, export NSF data of a specific time range.
5- 100% accurate data conversion.
6- No file size limitation.
7- Maintains data integrity and accuracy after the migration.
8- Compatible with all versions of Windows OS and IBM Notes, Outlook, Domino Server.
9- Free trial version available which helps to convert the first 50 data items per folder

nsf.jpg

More details, visit:- Lotus Notes to Outlook

The outstanding Softaken NSF to PST Converter software allows all users to easily export mailbox items from an NSF file to another file format such as PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, and so on. With this NSF Converter, you can quickly export Mailbox data from NSF files, such as emails, contacts, chats, notes, tasks, notes, journals, appointments, and so on, to a PST Outlook file. The tool supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP OS.

Back