The Best conversion tool for converting the crashed Offline OST files to PST without changing the original files. I would like to suggest you, Vartika OST to PST Converter tool that help you to repair the crashed Offline OST files and convert that into numerous files formats like EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, vCard, vCal, and PDF, etc. Through this software you can see the preview of all recovered files before conversion process. It supports the all MS outlook version like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and below version. You can try free demo version of this software with limited features. For more features you have to purchases my advance version of OST to PST Converter tool. With the help of this software you can export all recover & converted files on cloud-based applications like Live Exchange Server and Office365 account.

Read more : Vartika OST to PST Converter

ost.png

Try eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software to convert OST files to PST files Outlook instantly, this program offers multiple formats for the conversion like HTML, PST Outlook, CSV, EML, MSG, Office 365, MBOX and vCard. With help of this tool user will able to convert unlimited number of Offline OST files either no any requirement to install Microsoft Outlook. Additionally it has capability to recover of mailbox and permanently deleted folder of OST with any alteration.

Click Here To know More About OST to PST Recovery

Want to Convert OST to PST file and looking for solution about how to convert ost to pst file? I would like to suggest you best ost to pst converter which is design by Ignissta Software

• No File Size Limitations, Convert & Export Large OST file
  • Capable to convert into multiple file format like MSG, EML, MBOX, PST, VCARD and Office 365
  • Support all MS Outlook Versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
  • Split option available to split large ost file to small size pst file
Download Trail Edition and Export Mails items from OST to PST https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

1. Browse OST file --------> 2. Preview Mails Items -----------> 3. Export to PST

2.png

7.png

9.png

You can try Mac OST to PST Converter software, I also used this software and gives the accurate result, so I suggest the software. This application easily converts single as well as multiple emails from OST to PST file with original data. This tool provided various advanced features that helped you to export bulk conversion without any size of limit. It recovers corrupt OST data and converts OST to PST format. This tool supports all Mac OS all versions 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10 and MS Outlook versions such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.

Try SysInspire OST to PST Converter Software, which converts OST files to Office 365 formats. Other OST Conversion formats include MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, ICS, Gmail, vCard, Yahoo, Zimbra, and others. Attachments, documents, contacts, calendar, journal, schedule, msg, sent items, and other OST inner items can all be recovered with the finest Exchange OST Recovery Tool. MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 are supported by this Tool. The free trial versions allow you to retrieve up to 25 emails from an OST file.

Read More:- Convert OST File to PST

my-visual_57239762.png

I recommend you to use OST to PST Converter Software to convert OST files into Outlook PST file format. This OST utility converts your OST emails into PST, EML, MBOX etc. Also, it performs batch conversion of multiple OST files in a single attempt. You can try the demo version of the software to evaluate its performance.

Visit at :
https://www.osttopstapp.com/

You can easily convert the OST file to pst file format by using the OST to PST converter tool. This tool converts the OST file to PST file format and various other file formats. It maintains data integrity and keeps the data safe and secured during the conversion process. This Window-based utility provides some advanced features to its users. A free demo version of the software is also available for analyzing the performance of the tool.

Back