Eraser 6.0.10.2620 released!

Joel

Hello,

I'm happy to announce the immediate release of Eraser 6.0.10. Eraser 6.0.10 has got a few stability bugs fixed. You are highly encouraged to upgrade to this version.

Read the full announcement and download it from there.

Joel

Hi

Is 6.0.10.2620 the very latest version available? I have had V 6.0.7.1893 installed and when I tried to update it to 6.0.10.2620 through the check for updates option, it tells me I have a later version than that already installed. How so?

waynem said:
Is 6.0.10.2620 the very latest version available?
It's the latest stable release, recommended for normal use.

waynem said:
I have had V 6.0.7.1893 installed and when I tried to update it to 6.0.10.2620 through the check for updates option, it tells me I have a later version than that already installed. How so?
Did version 6.0.10 install (it should say 6.0.10 top right of the header in the Eraser window)? Assuming that it did, there is a bug in the update function which records the current version incorrectly. This will probably be corrected in version 6.0.11. Workaround: don't use the auto update function!

David

Thanks David, in the header it actually says 6.0.6 but in the About Eraser it has 6.0.7.1893. I tried again today to load 6.0.10.2620 but it still tells me I have a newer version already loaded.

Yes I remember there was a bug in the earlier builds. You have to update manually, this time around. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey,

Sorry i am a bit of a newbie here, but i clicked on the link to that page and it says "Download Eraser 6.0.10 from SourceForge".

Has that link been updates to the latest version, or where can i download that from?

Sarah :)

I just downloaded Eraser 6.0.10. My company's anti-malware software detected Trojan.Win32.Generic when I tried to run a deletion task in Eraser. Please fix your compromised software

Chrome is now blocking 6.0.10.2620.exe "may harm your browsing experience, so Chrome has blocked it." This is not a comforting feeling...

Back