eraser eraser eraser?

A

Anonymous

Before I use Eraser, I want to know, Can Eraser protect PC from identity theft or phishing scam, that steal my private data through toolbar?

I guess the short answer is no. Eraser really only gives you the facility to securely removes any data that you might have well deleted previously by insecure normal means.

not really

No, Eraser cannot protect your online identity. It will only erase sensitive data that you command it to via a right click on your mouse (i.e. the "erase" option). My suggestion is that you use Yahoo.com as your homepage in your browser. From, Yahoo, you can download an anti-spyware plug-in for your browser that will protect you from the mentioned problems (click on the utmost righthand area of the screen on the text that says "Get Yahoo toolbar with anti-spy." Beyond that, do not reply to e-mail addresses that you do not recognize.

not really

No, Eraser cannot protect your online identity. It will only erase sensitive data that you command it to via a right click on your mouse (i.e. the "erase" option). My suggestion is that you use Yahoo.com as your homepage in your browser. From, Yahoo, you can download an anti-spyware plug-in for your browser that will protect you from the mentioned problems (click on the utmost righthand area of the screen on the text that says "Get Yahoo toolbar with anti-spy." Beyond that, do not reply to e-mail addresses that you do not recognize.

Back