eSoftTools Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter

shonlee

Some time I was searching for the tool which helps to convert NSF Mailbox items and I founded eSoftTools NSF to PST converter software that can help me to out from the trouble and convert NSF Mailbox items and I easily transfer my all files to PST Outlook. eSoftTools Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter tool can export all NSF items schedules, emails, contacts, connections, task, diaries, plan, and other critical substance without any loss of data. That’s why I recommend you this program and it takes some few clicks for conversion. You can also first try free demo trial that can helps to analyze how software works, best part of this free demo you can convert 25 emails from NSF all folders.

It has free demo software that can help you to check the conversion of the software -
Lotus Notes NSF to PST Converter

nsffile.jpg

If you want to convert data from Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST file then you can use Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter software. This is the smartest solution designed by experts to migrate emails from NSF file to PST, EML and MSG format. Software is safe and secure to use for exporting emails from NSF to PST file or in various other formats mentioned here, with entire email meta-data.

A few months ago I used Shoviv NSF to PST Conversion tool for bulk NSF data to Outlook PST Conversion and it provides the best results. if you need any NSF to PST Conversion Tool. I would recommend this tool. It helps everyone can convert the multiple Lotus Notes NSF data to Outlook PST, EML, and MSG formats. You can download its free trial version and test the tool according to your requirement and also it helps to convert the 50 data items per folder.

BOX.png

you can check this tool in this Url:- Lotus Notes to Outlook Tool to Convert NSF to PST

GainTools NSF to PST Converter is one such migration software that can very healthy transfer the successful change Lotus Notes file and its connected data items and then transfer them to Outlook PST format just in a substance of minutes. Trying this app, you can arrange with any kind of hitch.

If you are searching for the best Lotus Notes to PST Converter but nothing got found, then I will highly recommend you to use this SysInspire NSF to PST Converter Software. Because this is a perfect application to done the migration process of NSF file database to PST Outlook file. It also supports to convert NSF to EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, CSV, and many other file types. Simply download a free trial version of this software from the given link which allows you to move selective 25 items from per folder of NSF file to PST or other working formats free of cost.

Get More Info:- https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

sysinspire-nsf-to-pst.png

If you looking for a Free NSF to PST Converter Software then try this tool offered by eSoftTools. It is designed in such a manner that even a non-technical user can easily use this tool without making any mistake. Also, a full view of the Lotus Notes mailbox is shown to all the users. One can choose the items which need to be migrated. Each email is restored with all properties such as- bcc, cc, subject, attachments, and others.

To Know More About This Software, Visit Here:- https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

There is a helpful application for NSF to PST Conversion, use this free utility to recover data from NSF file and convert NSF file to PST. eSoftTools NSF to PST Conversion Software supports all NSF file versions- 6.0/6.5/7.0/8.0, 8.5, 8.5.3, and 9.0.1 to extract emails and other users mailboxes data and also convert them into PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, vCard, HTML, EMLX, CSV, and ICS format with emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items, journals, notes, and appointments. Trail demo version of NSF to PST Software that facility to check software functionality and restore 25 emails.

Read More - Import NSF to Outlook

nsftopst-info.png

Back