eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software

salina

I would suggest you amazing eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software that function is capable to easily convert OST to PST file without loss of data.
Its features are:-

1. Export Exchange OST files
2. Convert OST to Office 365
3. Convert OST to Outlook
4. OST file Emails Preview
5. Preserve Original Structure
6. Supports Exchange and Outlook all versions
6. Simple User Interface (GUI)
You can use free trial version to save 25 file from each file.

Get More Info:- Convert OST to PST file

ost-to-pst-conversion-tool.png

The OST to PST Converter for Mac Software is a very helpful utility as it keeps all the User's needs to hit a few simple tabs to convert OST data safely. And original file structure of files intact throughout the whole process of conversion. If you search on Google for OST to PST Converter for Mac Software. According to my past experience, I would like to recommend software OST to PST Converter for Mac Software as it is easy to use and 100% secure. This software supports all Mac OS versions.

Ignissta OST Converter is Best Utility Tool to Convert OST file to PST file. It capable to convert large OST file to PST file.

• Support multiple file format file OST to PST, OST to Office 365, OST to MBOX, OST to EML, OST to MBOX, OST to Vcard
  • No File Size Limitations, Convert Unlimited OST file to PST and Other file format
  • Split option to convert large ost file to small size PST file
Download trail Edition and convert ost file to pst file https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Simple and Easy way of Conversion

1 Browse OST file

2 Preview Mail Items
3 Convert to PST

2.png

7.png

10.png

Back