Exchange OST file to PST file so download

While you need to convert data from Exchange OST file to PST file so download InQuit OST to PST Converter application that is the best choice of a professional to convert data of OST file into Outlook PST file. Using it you access both data which is permanently deleted and lost.
The admirable key functions

preview.png

• With the help of this tool, users can easily convert their data from OST file to PST Outlook.
• This tool does not consume more time during the conversion process.
• It displays the preview of recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, contact, notes, and many more.
• This tool keeps the data integrity of Metadata such as To, Cc, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object and Bcc.
• It backing MS Outlook version 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
• The users migrate their data into several interesting file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, vCard, MSG, and HTML.
• Support Office365 & live Exchange Server that is a cloud-based application.
• Export password protected and encrypted file without creating any difficulty.
• It gives 24x7 technical support.
• Gives a free demo to convert 30 emails from every folder.
• 30 days money back guarantee is also provided by this setup.

inquit-ost-box.png

Read more Info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html

I have the Great solution to resolve your issues regarding the conversion of OST to PST. Its my personal experience working with this tool which was suggested to me by one of my professional friends. You may use OST to PST Converter.
* It works on OST file versions-2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. 2019.
* It works with all Windows OS version like: XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10.
* Compatible with entire MS Outlook (32 and 64bits) version.

More info visit here:- https://www.datavare.com/software/ost-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Exchange OST to PST Converter is a powerful tool provided by Shoviv which helps to repair severely corrupted OST files, restore deleted items and convert OST to PST, EML, and MSG format without tampering any content. Using this tool, users can also migrate unlimited OST files into Office 365 and Live Exchange server. It has a free trial version and a good technical support team as well.

Get More Info: www.shoviv.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Back