Export OST file into PST Outlook

salina

You can easily export OST file into PST Outlook by the automated method and this is risky free because there are always have simple and smart features. Another common technique is by making use of tools you can easily recover OST file securely without damaging other existing data. For the last 6 months, I am using eSoftTools OST to PST Converter software and one of the good things about this tools is that it can easily export OST file data to multiple formats HTML, PST, CSV, EML, EMLX, HTML, MSG, MBOX, and vCard) without any limitation. This tool helps me to recover OST emails and other data.

Read More Info:-
export OST file into PST Outlook

OST-to-PST.png

Using OST to PST Converter application users not only recover data but also convert them into new Outlook PST file format. With the aid of this program, you can see the preview of recovered mailbox along with email, draft, task, attachment, notes, contact, calendar, journals, and inbox etc.
It can easily work in the absence of MS Outlook installation and it also gives an accurate result. You save your resultant data into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, vCal, vCard, and MBOX file format for future. It backing OS Windows’s version 95, NT, 98, ME, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1,10 (32bit & 64bit). Due to it’s amazing features, it is the best and trustworthy application among the users.

96bbd0bbd74901cc369a98b5e0dcefc5.png

According to your need you can split your large file into many small files. It has another feature that is auto scanning feature. It automatically scan the virus and malware on OST fiel and then export allthe data into PST file format. According to your wish you can save PST file anywhere on your system.

Read More Info:
Best Way To Repair And Recover OST Files

Free Download Software with Softonic:
https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

Free Download Software with Cnet:
http://download.cnet.com/OST-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530261.html

If you are looking for a tool that can convert OST file into an Outlook PST file format with accuracy. I recommend OST to PST Converter tool (DataRepairTools) which is able to convert large OST file into PST, RTF, EML, MSG, HTML and PDF file formats with accuracy. User also can export OST file directly into Office 365 and Live Exchange mailboxes. This tool supports all Windows OS and MS Outlook versions.

Back